(3)Hunter Exam: Hunters Exam X Running

3rd POV

3rd POV

As the four made it, near the hunter's site, Y/N was being dragged by the 12 year old Gon. He was looking everywhere and looking at them in awe. Y/N was hidden under her blanket, the cream did wore off, and Leorio kept it in his suit case.

"Wow! Y/N-Chan! Look at this!" Gon calls out as Y/N looked up ahead, seeing a big wooden box.

Y/N stared at it in awe. She never seen this type of box, and she fell in love with it. Then an old man noticed and let out a chuckle.

"Did this grab your interest? Young boy?" The man asks as Gon looked at Y/N, who couldn't get her eyes off of that box.

"No, but it caught my friends interest" Gon says as he held onto Y/N's hand gently. Gon looked at where Kurapika and Leorio were, and they were not too far, so he continued talking.

"Is there anything that's special about this box?" Gon asks as the man put his hand on the top of the box.

"Well, its made out of rare wood, not sun light can ever come through the wood, and whenever you put something in it, even a full grown human, it will light as a feather as you carry it" The man explained as Y/N reached out for the box, but quickly put it back into her cover so it wouldn't burn.

"Oh wow! Thats so cool! How much is it??" Gon asks as the man let out another chuckle.

"Its for free young man, I think your friend here really likes it!" He says as he was looking down at Y/N. Gon smiled brightly before taking the box.

"Thank you mister! Come on Y/N-Chan!!" Gon exclaimed as Y/N took his hand and walked over to the other two, who was calling out to them.

Y/N walked right beside Gon, hand in hand as she stared at the box that was in his other hand. The man was right, it can be light as a feather, so light that a 12 year old kid can hold it in one hand, maybe a whole bunch of ants can carry it! You know...that sounded a lot better in my head..

<> A little time skip, when they are in the elevator (Cause I'm lazy O_O)<>

"I hope we get that cheese burger steak" Gon says as he placed the box down. Y/N took the covers off, grabbed the box and sat on the table.