Part 2

Annabeth: Travis has a good one

Hazel: props to him this one is pretty amazing

Connor: is it-? *glances at Travis and gives him the look*

Travis: *smirks and doesn't say a word*

Me: let's just say this is going to be fun.
-----------------

Hazel

I smile after Travis whispers the dare into my ear. I look over and jason already seems to be zoned out, most likely planning out his funeral and his will and who is going to get his coin.

I'd leave it piper sense they are like Dating, but then again Percy is pretty good with swords, but I'm good with gold, Leo is out of the question because we have officially banned him from pointy things, but I think frank has known him the longest-

What am i even thinking?! He's not going to die! Well...

What no!!

"Jason!" He jumps as I bring him back from la la land and awaits his dare.

"I dare you," I say trying not to laugh. I look over at Travis who is already rolling the tape, "to dress up in a banana suit with maracas and sing peanut butter jelly time around the whole camp!" I say covering my mouth giggling.

His face turns red probably already embarrassed. Even annabeth, the voice of reason, can't breathe because she's laughing so hard. Percy is sitting there pondering it as if it hadn't dawned on him yet.

Finally the room calms down and I'm wiping tears from my eyes.

"A banana suit?" Percy says and I nod.

Then after EVERYONE else has STOPPED LAUGHING.

((Percy: SHUT IT I WAS CONFUSED))

He starts laughing. So hard in fact, he busted the sink. Oh and it exploded, everywhere...

((Percy: I SAID I'D FIX IT.))
((Annabeth: oh and guess who got sprayed. *glares*))
((Hazel: guys... My story..))

Annabeth got the worst of it though. I look over and see a soaking wet Annabeth who looks like she has processed at least 100 ways of how she can murder her boyfriend.

Jason, how ever has already got the banana suit from the stolls.

"This.is.not.funny." He growls as the clap of thunder rumbles in the distance.
Kylee takes the advantage of snapping as many photos as possible.
"Pay back for all those times you embarrassed me infront of my friends."

"But you where such a cute baby!!" He protest making baby faces.

She shoots him a look like katniss sent Peeta in the elevator.

((Percy: who?))
((Hazel: you know the child of apollo? We met her once or twice.))
((Percy: she scares me.))
((Peeta: scares me too))
((Me: no offense but can everyone go back to the stories they belong to??))
((Peeta: my bad))

He runs out side and vigorously shakes his maracas earning laughs from every cabin. Even Clarisse couldn't hide a smirk. She was definitely using this against him.

He belts his little heart out while the weather changes to a more un pleasant day. "JASON!!" Leo cups his hands over his mouth and yells " YOU FORGOT PEANUT BUTTER JELLY WITH A BASEBALL BAT!"

Jason looks over and glares "I'll hit YOU with a baseball bat."

Leo shuts up " Umm never mind."

We go back inside and take our spots back.

YOU DECIDE WHO IS NEXT THE ONE MOST COMMENTED WINS!!

Next, list good truth or dares.