Leos turn

Leo: Were the heck have you been its my turn so hurry up and get yo lazy tush on the computer peasant!

Me: Excuse me I have the power to excuse your turn and I will inform you I have been in the city's summer musical while you have been setting stuff on fire.

Piper: Oo you go gurl!!!!

Me&piper: *High fives*

Annabeth: Thats what I call girl power. *High fives*

Leo: everyone is ganging up on me!

Hazel: Because you deserve it. *High fives girls.*

Leo: Guys a little help.

Frank: I prefer not to die.

Jason: Yea and I kinda share a cabin with one of them.

Percy: Yea your on your own for I can get electrocuted and annabeth is scary- I mean cute when she's mad.

Me: Oh and leo watch out in the next storm.

---------------------------------------------

Leo's POV

We decided to call it a night after Jason basically turned into a girl. But today is a new day and after breakfast we have all decided to try again.

I eat at my table hearing snickers from all the tables who have laid eyes on Jason. I decide to have some fun and light his blouse on fire.

"ZURA NOT AGAIN!" He yells flying in the air.

"OH I ELECTROCUTE YOU ONE TIME! ONE TIME AND I GET BLAMED!!!" She yells throwing a spoon at him.

I burst out laughing holding my sides and falling to the floor. I open my eyes and see two very angry Zeus's kids who are summing wind as we speak. And a bunch of laughing demi gods.

"Well my covers blown." I sigh getting my food blown in my face. They high five each other and go and sit down. All I'm saying is for brother and sister they act like best friends.

Well people are still laughing but now its at me... Well this sucks.

We gather in Percy's cabin and I've got the perfect dare and I may or may not have gotten ideas from Travis and Conner. But those boys are the ones to call if you need something evil. And I'm about to get Piper.

I Look around our circle and decide to pick around.

"So my dear friends who volunteers as tribute." I say folding my hands together as Clarisse rolls her eyes.

Katie just sighs and Zura looks at her nails if bored. I catch Piper looking to the side.

"Piper!" She jumps as I clap my hands together.

"Wait what no!" She says in protest.

"Truth or dare." I give a devilish smile.

"Umm." She glances around at everyone looking at her.

"Truth!" She blurts and everyone just stares at her. "What he is evil! All he needs is a tail and some horns he already lights on fire!" They all kinda shrug.

"How rude!" I cross my arms. Dang it there goes my dare.

"Okay who is your crush." I shrug. Might as well play match maker. What? I have a heart its just not as kind as yours.

She bites her lip and looks Jason's way.

"You don't want me to answer that." She says using charm speak.

"I don't want you to answer that." I repeat. "Would you like a new question?" I ask smiling.

"Yes." She smiles sweetly.

"Wait hold up!" I shake my head. "Mhm nice try Piper answer the first one!"

She sighs. "Jason." She mummers.

"What?" Clarisse says putting her hand on her ear.

"Jason." She says even smaller.

"Who?" Katie says.

"Jason" She says to were no one can hear her.

"For Olympus's sake man up and spit it out!" Annabeth yells. We all sit in shock looking at her.

"Whoa." I say as she covers her mouth.

"I did not expect that." Katie says staring at her in amazement. Travis,Conner,and Clarisse start clapping.

"Dang girl and I thought I had anger issues." Zura says. Which is surprising because they are good friends every since that one quest.

" Sorry Piper." She frowns.

"Its okay." She shrugs.

"Okay now who is it?" I ask.

"Jason." She blushes.

"Heck ya go brosive!" Zura hits him on the shoulder. Isn't she cute- I mean weird with her tomboy side.

Then she pushes him up and makes him sit next to her.

"Okay who is next?" She smiles

-----------------

Me: Okay so if any of you are asking about the quest well you need to check out my book Percy Jackson Sorta especially if you like Zura and are a little confused, because it has her background story and how they all met and its kinda like I added a character to the first book but they way I wrote it isn't plagiarism and I'm sending a letter to ask if I can or not. So It's good.

Annabeth: Actually I like it it shows extra stuffs and everything even if you skipped a few parts.

Me: Annabeth I love you death but sometimes your complements suck.

Annabeth: So do your updating times.

Me: Ouch.