Chapter Three: Disappearances

The ravenette's eyes darted around the silent library. He really shouldn't be doing this, but he felt that he needed to know. He had overheard the teachers talking to the police about multiple cases in the places that had been previously associated with Phantom's Pizza Parlor. Apparently there were some here in Amity already as well. He didn't know much, but he figured it wouldn't hurt to do some research. It was during his free period, and he had lied to his friends about needing to be somewhere. He felt bad for lying to them, but he knew it was necessary.

He had no idea how to start his search though. Finally, he decided to just search up the place's name and see from there. The results were... unexpected. Millions of cases were involved with this place. He decided to look more into the disappearances first. The order was all the same, and the cause of death was all the same, but some were more mutilated than others.

The first one was a young man, in his twenties, who had applied for the job. He went missing after the first night. He was missing for months and no one knew where he went and what happened to him. Almost eight months later his body was found in the middle of the dining room of the parlor completely mutilated. He had been dead for only a day or so. Cause of death? Two puncture wounds on his throat directly over a crushed trachea. He had been killed quickly, and then the killer decided to take a few more 'bites'. There were bite marks and brusies all over his arms, legs and neck.

The second was a young woman in her thirties who had also taken the job as the night guard. She lasted about three days before she went missing too. A few weeks later her body was found behind the parlor also with two puncture wounds to the neck and a crushed trachea. She had been dead longer. It was quick though.

The third was another woman, in her late thirties, who also became the night guard. She went missing her first day. Only four days later her body was found at the bottom of the stage below the animatronics. Same puncture wounds to the throat and crushed trachea. Except she had pieces of her body missing. Her eyes were gone, her tongue, some fingers and toes, and disgustingly enough, her brain as well. They had been quick and sufficient with this kill and they wanted it to be memorable.

There were thousands to millions more cases, but from what he could tell was that the killer goes after the people who sign up to be night guards, and makes them usually go missing from either their first to third night there. Then after some time, they kill them by crushing their trachea and puncturing their throat. Then after they are dead, they take and do whatever they please with the body before finding somewhere near the parlor to dump the body, whether it's inside or out.

This new information was intriguing, How had he not known about this before? He would surely need to be careful with this job. He had to be alert. And he had a feeling that the disappearances and deaths had something to do with the murderous and sadistic animatronics that like to stalk him at night. It had to be them. Because who else would it be?

He really wasn't looking forward to tonight. Would he go missing too? It was his third night after all.

_______________________________________________

This is a pretty short chapter and I apologize. I started the chapter, but then the whole draft got deleted so I had to redo it. Then I got writers block and I had no idea what to do with the chapter. But I'm back baby! The picture above is my art for what Sam looks like. Dani might be next. Anyways, I hope you liked it. And as a small hint,

Some serious shit is about to go down.

And this was almost 666 words. I panicked for a sec. It's actually 705 words.

Anyways, as always, goodbye my lovelies!

~ Phoenix