Jealousy☾︎❀

In which Dream gets Jealous.

Background : This is a New Years celebration, and a continuation of the "Merry Christmas" oneshot (I recommend you read that one first!)

A/N- Hello Guys! Quick reminder to please vote if you like the story. Thanks!

A/N 2- Sorry this took so long - It can be hard to portray a [decently] healthy amount of Jealousy 🧍‍♂️
_____

Third Person Narration :

It was about a week since Dream and Sapnap had started dating, and they were both extremely happy.

The first week of their relationship was great so far. The boys both loved each other, and everyone was supportive of them.

Sapnap had spent Christmas with Dream, and they both had a nice time.

It was now time for the New Years Party. This one was a lot more formal, opposed to the Christmas party - at least at the beginning of the celebration.

So now everyone was back at Dream's house, happily sitting at the dining table, just talking.
_____

Third Person POV:

New Years Eve
10:34PM

"Wait wait wait, so you're telling me you guys are dating? For real?" Jschlatt lifted his glass of whiskey, as he took a swig of it.

Dream nodded quietly, reaching to grab Sapnap's hand.

Sapnap happily responded to this by holding Dream's hand in return.

"That's nice. We're happy for you both!" Nihachu smiled happily.

Everyone murmured in agreement, even the people like George and Karl who had already knew.

. . .

New Years Eve
11:01PM

By the end of the formal celebration, everyone had given their wishes and resolutions for the New Year.

This wasn't new in any way. Like the Christmas party, it was an annual thing for the group.

It was a day where they set their differences aside and celebrated.

Dream stood up now, smiling happily.

"That's all for the formal celebration, go talk or something."

And with those words, almost everyone got up, talking in their groups.

Even Sapnap ran off with Karl.

In his defense, he hadn't seen him at all last party. It's only right he go with him for a while.

. . .

New Years Eve
11:02PM

Dream watched as Sapnap and Karl ran off, before he went to go talk with George.

George noticed Dream was walking his way, and fixed his posture.

"Hey, Congrats again Dream!" George smiled. He was very supportive of his friends of course, and he hadn't stopped congratulating the two for the new relationship.

"Thank you George.. I know I didn't talk to you much last Party, so how have you been since?" Dream tilted his head a bit.

"I've been fine! Just a bit bored honestly, without you and Sap at least." George shrugged.

"Well, you're welcome to visit anytime. Even if I'm home alone. I don't mind!" Dream reassured. "Just because we're dating doesn't mean we'll leave you behind, George."