One

"I'm bored" Taehyung said laying in a awkward position on the couch. His upper body was resting on the floor and he was upside down.

"Me too" Jungkook said walking in to the living room where others were at.

"Jungkookie, you promised me to play among us with me." Jimin whined from the floor.

"What's that?" Jin asked. He too was bored out of his mind.

"It's a game. Let's play it together. It'd be fun" Jimin replied getting hyped.

"Explain and I'll consider" Yoongi said sitting up from his lying position.

"OK, so in the game there are crewmates and an imposter. Imposter have to kill crewmates without getting caught to win" Jimin explained.

"Jimin hyung has an unhealthy obsession with the game" Jungkook said earning a hit from jimin.

"That sounds stupid" Yoongi said laying back.

"Oh come on hyung, just one game." Namjoon joined making Yoongi groan.

"Fine, just one" others cheered taking out their mobile phones.

"Come on join the room" Jimin who was overly excited said. Game started and room fell silent.

Few minutes into the game Hoseok groaned. "Oh come on man, why me?" he whined.

"Shh you can't talk if you are dead" Taehyung said hushing him. Hoseok rolled his eyes.
"Whatever, at least I'm fast now" he said making others laugh.

Few more minutes passed in silence.
"No, no, noo, why are you following me?" Taehyung whined "No! I knew you were trying to kill me" he whined more.

"Welcome to ghost life tae" hoseok said cackling.

"Urg!" Taehyung groaned kicking his legs like a kid.

"A body, I found tae's body" Jungkook cheered.

"Thanks kookie, now make justice to my death" Taehyung replied.

"These kids are hella dramatic" Jin said laughing.

"OK, I found it in med Bay. I'm not sure who tho, I didn't see anyone." Jungkook said.

"OK, anyone have a sus?" Namjoon asked.

"I don't trust Jimin. I saw him following Tae" Yoongi said.

"No I was not." Jimin said raising his voice.

"Chill, hyung. Let's just skip for now" Jungkook said and everyone nodded agreeing.

"No!" Jin shouted. Others snickered at his reaction.

"Three players one imposter, let’s do this" Jimin said getting more serious now.

"Stop acting, we know you are the imposter" Namjoon said just to rile up the younger.

"Am not!" he replied glaring at him.

"ugh I knew it!" Jimin yelled throwing his phone. But quickly picked it up and checked for any damage. Luckily there was not.

"Jungkook call emergency. I know the imposter" Namjoon yelled nearly falling off his seat. But all three phones started beeping indicating a sabotage.

"No! Fix it quickly. In the reactor" Jungkook yelled getting hyped with the heated game.

"What!  hyung really? He killed right in front of me!" Jungkook said surprised.

"Doesn't matter. I won" he said smirking.

"Wow, that was the biggest plot twist. Hyung you are good for a first timer" Hoseok said patting his back. The imposter gave him a big smile.

They heard a loud blast and lights started flickering.

"What happened?" Jimin asked scorching closer to Yoongi.

"I think a thunder hit a nearby tree" Jin replied getting up to check out the window. It was past 6pm but it was darker probably due to the rainy weather.

"Rain is getting worst. You guys should spend the night here." Yoongi said which others agreed without hesitation. Sleepovers are always fun.