I can't wait to love you

[ Listen to that song while reading, please. ]

You jump into the arms of the ash grey-haired boy with a broad smile.

"I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" You exclaim and tug at his jacket.

"Woah... yeah, I've missed you too." He responds and hugs you tightly.

Once breaking apart he keeps his hand on your lower back.

"This, m'lady is for you." He says and hands you the bouquet. 

It's made of your favourite flowers and colours beautifully put with a white band around it.

"Oh... but, what are you doing here?" You ask and hold the bouquet close to you.

"I need to talk to you, of course.

Y/n.

We took a break because of me graduating, right?"

"Yes..."

"Well, you see... I happen to have a really big apartment in Tokyo which also happens to be really empty. And this man I know happens to be interested in you for his work. He also happens to work in Tokyo, where he also happens to search for someone wanting to work as a (dream job).

The details are finely organised but... I wanted to ask you first.

Since you're graduating, will you move to Tokyo with me?"

You stand in awe at his words. It all seems too fantastic and dreamy; an apartment in TOKYO where you can work with your dream job?

"I... Don't even know what to say..."

"I can help you; say yes." He says and winks.

You roll your eyes but smile before closing the space between you again. His hands place themselves on your hips and you stretch to the tip of your toes to kiss him. Your arms snake around his neck while you taste his minty breath.

He closes his eyes passionately at the taste of you, the taste he has been longing for half a year. With a smooth shift he places his hands on your cheeks and brings you close, pushing your lips against his.

He tilts his head slightly to the left and swirls his tongue along yours.

As if it's only the two of you in the whole world.

"So... do you want to?" He says once you pull away.

"Hmm... I'll need to think about it." You say and teasingly nudge his chest.

He rolls his eyes but a smirk appears on his lips, exposing his true self.

"So... we're not on a break anymore?" He asks and places his arm around your waist.

"Nope." You say and scrunch your nose as you look into his eyes with a beaming smile.

"Thank god." He says and breathes out.

You smile at him but quickly holt as he runs down the stairs, pulling you by your hand with him.

"AH- EITA!!"

"HURRY UP!" He shouts and runs on the wet pavement.

"BUT I'M WEARING HEELS!"

"TAKE THEM OFF THEN!"

You oblige and take off your shoes. He smiles at you before sprinting again with a wide smile.

"W-WAIT WHERE ARE WE GOING?"

"HOME!" He shouts and continues pulling you forwards.

"WHAT?!"

"WE'RE GOING TO TOKYO!!" He loudly shouts and releases your hand before sprinting faster.

You slow down and chuckle before sprinting after him again, water splashing below your feet and small pebbles gripping your skin.

He turns his head once to look back at you. The sight of you smiling warms his chest and he chuckles loudly before turning away again.

We're going home.