A break

fasten your seatbelts bc from here on
y'all are gonna read some parts of mybiology knowledge that i, currently, donot have any benefit from knowing butyeah yeah i DO take for granted that you all will revise this! and make it engraved into your minds. it's great forfurther academics you know-

________________

"Alkaline phosphatase, which include ALP, ALKP, ALPase and Alk Phos, is a homodimeric protein enzyme which has 86 kilodaltons. Its monomers contain 5 cysteine residues each; two zinc atoms followed by one magnesium atom that is crucial for its catalytic function. Commonly it's active at alkalne pH environments.

Now what is a monomer? A monomer is a molecule that can, together with other molecules, create larger polymer chains or as in this case, three dimensional networks through polymerisation."

You write all of the information given down on your notebook just as the rest of the students in the arena. In two weeks are the great exams and this very exam will make 50% of the grade.

"Wait, Y/n!" Koshiko whispers to you and pulls down her mask.

"Yes?"

"What was the olefin gases during petroleum creation?!"

"Uhh ethylene, butylene and propylene."

"Okay, thanks!"

She quickly scribbles it down and you sigh. It's only 30 minutes into the lecture; yet you already feel exhausted.

"Now any questions before we dig deeper into polymerisation?"

You shake your head and glance at the males behind you who both are seemingly asleep.

"We went through the petroleum parts a little, now we'll dig deeper into the biomedical field. Most commonly, we refer polymerisation as the chemical reaction of organic monomers in solution containing particles that are coated with the formed polymer deposited on the them. What is important to remember is that it includes both monomer adsorption polymerisation and emulsion polymerisation.

In monomer polymerisation, cores that have high catalytic activity are most commonly used as coating particles. Some examples of these are α-Fe2O3, CeO2, CuO, and SiO2."

Fuck me I'm out of here.

Your hand aches from the constant writing yet you continue; after all, you do want to continue the next term but it doesn't seem like many pass.

Exam day

Exam day

Semi hugs you tightly as you tremble on the doorstep.