1

Suni

i woke up again. it's currently 3;33am. i can't force myself to sleep. i'm guessing this is a daily routine now. sleep, wake up at 3;33am, hallucinate. I have delirium, so I often hallucinate at the most random times. I looked outside the window to see the bright moon.

now that I'm 18 I have to start taking care of my being better, or else I won't survive in the real world. yesterday was my 18th birthday, nothing really special. just like a normal day but except for the 'happy birthday' greetings. i was fine with it though.

is that a man on the edge of my bed? I rubbed my eyes.
But he's still there, who is he?
He has blonde hair and a sharp jawline from what I see here.
He seems harmless too. He was wearing a white long sleeved button up.
"Excuse me? But who are you? And why are you in my room, specifically my bed?" I asked him calmy.
He fix his shirt and took a deep breathe.
"I'm Park Jongseong.. as from what I remember. I don't know where I'm from or how I got here.." he stated while looking down to his foot.
"As from what I can recall I am 18 years old and I was born on 2002.
I'm really sorry If I am here right now.. but I need your help aswell.. I don't know why I'm here.. I was just at home a few minutes ago and now I don't know where to goor what to do.." He said while still looking down.
"Park Jongseong? I've never met you before.. and I shouldn't be trusting you.. but I feel bad so I might help you.." I stood up to get my glasses and take him to a vacant room.
"Wait a second, I'll just get my glasses." I wore my glasses and turned around to face him, but he was gone? He was just here a few seconds ago.
This must be a lucid dream..