4

Suni

"Suni.. why are you talking to yourself often these days suni?" My dad asked.
I can't tell him about Jongseong, they might kick him out or something. It's better to keep it a secret for now.
"Nothing dad.. just some weird me stuff.." I said while awkwardly laughing and scratching my head.
"Hmmm okay.. get some rest suni." He said and then went to his room.

"Jongseong!" I looked for jongseong around the house. I checked each corner. But why can't I find him. There must've been a certain process I had to do for him to appear.
...
What did I do last time? I slept.
That's right.
-
I laid down on my bed trying my best to sleep so he would appear at the edge of my bed again.
I hope it works..
...
I woke up and checked the time 2:17am.
I actually fell asleep.
I then checked the edge of my bed and there he sat smiling at me softly.
He definitely is too good to be true.
"Hi suni! Goodevening- I mean goodmorning?" He said while waving at me.
So I stood up and approached him.
"Hi Jongseong!" I said and he smiled at me.
...
We're at my terrace right now, just staring at the sky.
It's very pretty.
"I'm guessing you've figured out that I only appear if you fall asleep and wake up at 2:00am?" He asked me out of the blue.
"I kind of did." I told him.
"But why only 2:00am?" I asked him because I was very curious about it.
"I guess it was my designated visit hour."
"Oh.. So does this mean when the clock strikes 3:00am, you'll disappear like last time?" I said kind of frowning while speaking.
"Sadly yes.. and it's pretty sad that I can't change it." He said while looking at his hands while frowning as well.
"Suni.. Do you even know what I am? Or who I am?" He asked me while staring straight at my eyes.
"No, Not at all. But you have that type of aura that surrounds you. It makes me feel safe and connected. That's also one of the reasons I trust you." I said smiling a bit.

Jongseong

Should I tell her? I don't wanna hurt her though..
It's awful that I remember her but she doesn't remember me. Well It's pretty understandable stil.
"So about your question earlier.. what did you mean by those?" She asked me.
"Oh they're nothing.. but I want you to know that I'm not real suni, and I don't want you to hurt yourself by thinking I am." She said.
"I'm okay with that Jongseong. I'm totally fine with getting hurt as long as I don't regret any moment."
That phrase. I said that. I know I did.
Does she remember me?
"I'll tell you some other time.. oh and by the way you can call me jay! Sadly I have to prepare because it's almost 3." I said frowning while she was frowning as well.
"I'm sorry I couldn't stay longer." I said.
"It's okay." She said and smiled.

Suni

Jay was sitting on the edge of my bed again as he was preparing to go back to where he's from again.
"Jay before you go.. I have a question."
I asked him.
"Sure! I still have 1 minute so go ahead!" He said smiling.
"What happens if you stay past 3?" I asked him.
But he sat still.
"Well I- um Hmmm I disappear! Yes! I disappear." He said quite shaking as he spoke.
He seems nervous about the question.
"Are you sure you're telling me the truth jay?.." I asked him again.
"Yes! I have to go now bye!" He quickly left with no trace left.
Why didn't he answer my question? Why did he avoid it?
I'll get the answers soon.