Welcome to UA!

Time: 5:39 PM

Location: Limo and UA

~~3rd POV~~

LONG CHAPTER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

As the groups left in the black, large limo. They started talking which lead to Kanata waking up. "Oh good, your all finally up! Okay so listen girls." Midnight stated and looked back at the girls. She then switched the Limo to Auto-drive

"So girls, this conversation i'm about to have may NOT be shared with anybody else, okay?" she said with a serious tone and empathizing( is that the right word?) the not. The girls are nodded back with fear in their eyes.

"The truth is, we noticed how popular school idols have been and we wanted the kids of 1-A to join in. We told them that it was training to help with their speed and non-quirk fight style. We have chosen an old classroom with enough area to help them, each group has a section all to themselves and we will rotate the class groups everyday. Now for the singing we have tasked Present Mic to give them a music unit. So y'all will just need to give them dance lessons. Is that clear?"

The girls nodded back yes, Setsuna was very happy as she got to help teach dance moves. Rina was a tiny bit scared but was calmed down by both Ruby and Hanayo. Muse was very happy, specifically Eli as she has always wanted to meet Eraserhead. 

After a little bit, they pulled up to UA, the Crimson sun started to set as the 1-A dorms lights come on. Muffled talking could be heard as the girls and Midnight started to unload their stuff. 2 students walked out from the dorms, curious on why 28 girls just exited from a limo. " Ms. Midnight, welcome back!" Said A girl with a black ponytail and a boy with glasses. As they bowed. "Students from Uranoshi, Nijigasaki, and Otonokanzakia, we at UA High welcome you." Said the boy while waving his arms around. Chika started chuckling as the boy welcomed them in with his robotic movements.

 As the girls walked in A boy with crimson hair and crocs started running to both Dia and Ruby. "RuRu! Dia is been so long!" He cried out while hugging them both. "EiEi!" Cried out Ruby while going to hug him. "Kirishima, why did she call you 'EiEi' ? Asked a Broccoli boy.

"Guys these are my cousins Ruby and Dia Kurosawa." He said while rubbing the back of his neck. 

Everybody was Pikachu-faced shocked expect for the cousins.

"Hold on," A blond hair guy said. "Ei you never told me you were related to the Kurosawa Sisters!" "EI?!?" shouted the sisters with confusion "RuRu, Dia this is Katuski Bakugo. My boyfriend." He immediately plugged his ears as well as the Idol girls, knowing exactly what was about to happen." The other UA kids and Midnight however looked like confused thumbs and decided to not cover their ears.

Dia's face smiled as she walked to Bakugo, her smile grew more terrifying as her eyes started to glow blue as she activated her quirk.

Dia Kurosawa, Quirk: Demonic Screech.

Whenever she activates her quirk her eyes glow as she smiles more widely. Her quirk lasts no longer than 2 minutes, if she tries to use her quirk for longer than that time, her vocal chords will be in unstable condition and she will lose her voice for 24 hours.

...

"YOU DECIDED TO DATE MY COUSIN, GOOD I HOPE YOU TREAT HIM RIGHT OR THE NEXT TIME HE TELLS ME! HIS DEAR ELDEST COUSIN THAT YOU HURT HIM! YOU BETTER SLEEP WITH AN EYE OPEN!! AM. I. CLEAR?"

"Crystal clear, please stop screaming!" Asked Midnight while Bakugo nodded in agreement.

"GOOD BECAUSE IF YOU HURT HIM YOU WILL PERSONALLY HEAR FROM ME!"

Dia then de-activated her quirk. After apologizing and talking to some of the students. Midnight then clapped her hands and everybody looked at her.

"Okay kids, now that we have all the drama over, lets get down to business. We will have each of the idol groups stay in rooms, however due to the rooms only holding 5 people at a time, 2 people will have to stay with somebody. So who wishes to volunteer?" 

Kirishima rose his hand and got the Kurosawa sisters.

"Great! Now when I call your name you will line up in a single-file line!" Ms. Midnight said as she took out a piece of paper.

"Sero, Kaminari, Ashido, Uraraka, Mineta, Todoroki, and Hagakure. You guys are Group One and will start with Nijgasaki tomorrow. Kirishima, Bakugo, Midoriya, Yayorozu, and Jiro You guys will be with Aqours Tomorrow. The rest of you will begin with Muse tomorrow." Said the Black-haired teacher as she finished up. 

................................................................................................................................................................

"Good news Dabi, our traitor is now in UA." Said the blue haired villain. "Was the blond freak killed? Or has Scarlet failed her job?" The burnt chikin nuggie replied. 

"Scarlet has failed, however Ember has been gathering information on the students their and is sending us info. Scarlet has one more chance or she may have to say goodbye to her dear old mommy right in front of her. Isn't that right Mrs. Nishinkino?" Shigaraki replied while smirking at the old, gray hair woman in the cold, black cage."

................................................................................................................................................................

~2 hours later~

"EiEi! I've been working on a new dance, want to see it?" Asked Ruby to her cousin. "Of course RuRu! I really wanna see!"

Ruby got everybodys attention when she went into the common room with her CD player

Song that she played ^.

After the song finished, Ruby was exhausted yet happy that everybody liked her new song. Soon afterwards all of the Idols and Class 1-A headed to their respective dorms to settle down for the night.

................................................................................................................................................................

962 words, Oh My All Might this took forever! The next chapter will have some chatfic elements in it and we will also see how the groups react to their new training partners.

CYaRon for now my bats!