Chaper 1: Who are you?

Disclamer: I dont own anything off Vampire Diaries but I wish I did. 

Elena walks into my room on the first day back to school and rips open my blinds. Doesn't my lovely sister have a nice way of waking me up? That's sarcasm if you didn't realise, Elena always complains at me for using too much sarcasm but in my opinion you can never use enough.

Before our parents died I was always the complicated sibling that never did what anyone told her. While Elena was always the goody to shoes twin. Yes I am the twin of Elena Gilbert, the popular, cheerleader, miss perfect Elena Gilbert. You don't hear much about the other Gilbert twin sister, which is me Alice. I'm not very friendly towards most people. I'm the sarcastic, loner, bad ass, total opposite of good twin. Apart from drugs, that's now Jeremy's forte, it's the one thing Elena and I agree on is that Jeremy has to stop the drugs. Even though I've never been close to my family at all I still care about them inside, I just don't show it.

"Alice! Rise and shine! First day of school!" Elena says in her trying to be happy but failing at it voice. I bring my head out from under the covers and my green eyes glare at Elena. That's the one difference between us, I have green eyes while she has brown well the one difference aside from the way our hair is. Mine curls naturally while hers stays straight, even though I dye my hair different colours so that I can try not to look like her. At the moment it's black with bright neon blue streaks amongst the curls, to try and create a more stand-outish look. 

"Fuck off Elena. I'm not going to school." I growl and hide back in the pillows deciding the sun hurts to much. I hear Elena sigh the grab my covers of the bed. Next thing I know I'm laying on my mattress with no blanket, just me in my singlet and underwear. "Alright Elena I'm up now fuck off out of my room" as you can tell I'm not a morning person at all. When she leaves I roll out of bed and walk into my personal bathroom to shower. Jeremy and Elena had to share one because they actually get along and I never have with very many people only a couple at the most.

I dress in my black skinnys with my black chucks that have white writing and scribbles all over which were done by moi. I chuck on a bright sexy red underneath my leather jacket, no wonder that random chick at the mall called me a slut I sure can dress like one when I want to. Even though I'm a bad ass loner I'm also a complete art person, movie buff, read-a-holic and nerd. I'm not a very straight forward person, very complicated and hard headed.

I grab my black satchel containing all of my school books, my iPod, cellphone, and anything else I need to get me through the day. Like my sketchbook, that goes everywhere with me. I never leave it behind, I have small ones to put in my back pocket with a pencil.

I walk down to the kitchen and pour myself a coffee one of those mugs with lids that you can take anywhere. Elena glances at me from across the counter thingy in the middle of the kitchen while I search for my apple I put aside last night to eat on the way to school. I don't like to drive to school, I like walking and stopping in at the grill for some breakfast. They give it to me for free cause all the art work in the grill is made by me and every season I make them a new painting to put up and as payment I get free breakfasts and when I turn 18 drinks as well.

"Are you okay Alice?" Elena asks still in her pjs. She wakes me up first before walking down to eat breakfast, then finishing getting ready.

"Elena we've been over this so many times I'm fine. Now stop asking me before I get pissed off and you ruin my day." I tell her. I find my apple and chuck it in my bag as I walk out the door and towards the cafe, singing Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day to myself. I giggle at the lyrics which I found ironic because it was true

I walk this lonely road the only one that I have ever known cause the street that I'm on is completely deserted not a person in sight. Except for the houses scattered down the road but they don't count because there aren't very many people in them at the moment.