iii. hot scary and not scary

⌜ .·:·.        ☽     ✧       ✦      ✧     ☾        .·:·. ⌝

( 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 )

( 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 )

𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐀.

⌞    .·:·.        ☽     ✧        ✦       ✧     ☾         .·:·. ⌟

"What does it really stand for? Someone beautiful and scary?"

"The too beautiful that its scary," Rebekah shrugged her shoulders, answering.

Karolina huffed out, "Okay, that doesn't make any sense. Do I have to learn it?"

The Mikaelson shrugged her shoulders, sitting down, "Well, you already are beautiful. So that one is crossed out," Karolina's cheek had a shade of red on them as she looked at her black heels and Rebekah continued, "As for the scary portion...that's going to be tough."

"Hey! I can be scary!" The brunette claimed, taking offense as Rebekah raised a challenging eyebrow to which she trailed off, "...When I need to."

"Really, sweetheart? I mean I don't want to doubt you but—"

"Dance with me!" Karolina cut her off, asking aloud as the blonde furrowed her eyebrows together, "Pretend that you are a man, dance with me, your hands wondered somewhere they shouldn't and you will see my reaction. It will prove the point."

Rebekah shrugged her shoulders, a sinful smirk dancing on her lips before she stood up and pulled Karolina's body against hers, "Oh, that was fast."

The blonde smiled in response, intertwining her fingers with Karolina's before placing her other hand around her waist. Karolina instinctively placed her hand on Rebekah's shoulder, "Ready?"

"Mhm," Karolina nodded, running her tongue over her bottom lip. She could understand now what Rebekah meant as she looked at her, the blonde Mikaelson didn't look intimidating or scary. She was just extremely beautiful, from her ocean blue eyes and pink lips to her gold locks that shined as though they were the sun rays on Earth, revolving around the kindest girl she had ever met.

It made her seem extremely out of Karolina's league.

As a friend, of course.

"You have really nice eyes," Karolina stated, looking up at Rebekah.

The blonde chuckled, raising her eyebrows, "Is that how you will deal with it?" She leaned down, towards her ear, whispering, "Flattery will get you nowhere, Karolina."

She smiled, attempting to hide the blush on her cheeks with her, saying, "I was just saying the truth."

"Who are you and what have you done with the cute shy Karolina I know?"