rukminikrishna →Subhadra

A beautiful letter to Subhadra by rukminikrishna

I want to write a letter to Subhadra

Dear Subhadra,

I wanted to write to you from the day I came to about you.

I am a admirer of you for your courage and valor. All your actions from abduction of Arjun to bringing up of Parikshit depict the warrior in you.

You faced every challenge in your life with a smile from winning the heart of queen Draupadi, staying away from your husband, raising Abhimanyu to be a great warrior with much more great personality, you taught him to respect Draupadi more than his life and you sent him to fight for her dignity. You taught him to love his family more than his life.

You stood as a pillar of support for your family when the pandavas along with their wife Draupadi decided to leave for heaven. Even though you lost your son you kept that pain within you and helped Uttara to overcome her pain and in bringing up of her son.You saw your whole Yadava clan perish infront of your eyes yet you stood strong.

You are always forgotten and neglected yet you never complained. You did all your duties with atmost devotion and never expected anything in return.

You are a brilliant princess, caring sister, devoted wife, loving mother and a great human being.

You are the support of Shri Krishna, strength of Arjun, inspiration of Abhimanyu.

I salute you for the carefree and loving princess you are.

I salute you for the caring and courageous queen mother you are.

I salute you for the warrior you are.

I salute you for the person you are.

-Your ardent follower