𝟬𝟬𝟭.⠀⠀⠀⠀no-face

·  ·  ·  · ♡ ୭ ̥◌ .
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

𝚂𝙰𝙵𝙴𝚃𝚈 𝙽𝙴𝚃, 001 ┊︎ 𝙸𝙽𝚃𝚁𝙾𝙳𝚄𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ━ 𝙵𝙰𝙲𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚂𝚂 𝙲𝚁𝙴𝙰𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚂 ❪ 𓄹˚𓏲 𝙰𝙲𝚃 𝙾𝙽𝙴

❪ 𓄹˚𓏲 𝙰𝙲𝚃 𝙾𝙽𝙴 ... 𓄼˚𓏲 ❫
❝ NO—FACE ❞ 
─────────── ◦'𖥸'◦ ───────────
♥︎ ♡ ⊹ ˚ . 安全網 ╱╱ 𝗌𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇𝗌𝖿𝖺𝗂𝗋𝗒

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄·  ·  ·  · ♡ ୭

·  ·  ·  · ♡ ୭

安全網 //
  ꒰ ₊˚.┊𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 & 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺...!┊‧₊˚ ꒱

▎𝖬𝖠𝖱𝖢𝖧 𝟤nd, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟢
     𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗔, 𝗨𝗦𝗔

        A sigh left the young adult who shoved her left hand into her jacket pocket. She reached up and adjusted the black face mask that concealed the lower half of her face. Her doe eyes surveyed the home before her in anticipation, she felt nervous but also excited? It was an odd mix she rarely felt. It wasn't everyday she flew out to America to film a video, especially when it had to do with something personal to herself.

Yes, she hid her face from the internet but she rarely spoke about it. She tended to ignoring the questions that were thrown her way about it. She knew one question that was going to be guaranteed to be asked, which was 'why'.

She had gone over briefly with herself that she'd keep it short and to the point, she wasn't insecure about her looks that wasn't the case for Elena. it was because of something personal to her and the fact of being noticed by subscribers wasn't something she was ready for. She'd seen how YouTubers had taken the fame, whether it be well or over their heads.