𝟬𝟬𝟱.⠀⠀⠀⠀it's just a game

·  ·  ·  · ♡ ୭ ̥◌ .
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

𝚂𝙰𝙵𝙴𝚃𝚈 𝙽𝙴𝚃, 005 ┊︎ 𝙸𝙽𝚃𝚁𝙾𝙳𝚄𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ━ 𝙵𝙰𝙲𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚂𝚂 𝙲𝚁𝙴𝙰𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚂 ❪ 𓄹˚𓏲 𝙰𝙲𝚃 𝙾𝙽𝙴

❪ 𓄹˚𓏲 𝙰𝙲𝚃 𝙾𝙽𝙴 ... 𓄼˚𓏲 ❫
❝ IT'S JUST A GAME ❞ 
─────────── ◦'𖥸'◦ ───────────
♥︎ ♡ ⊹ ˚ . 安全網 ╱╱ 𝗌𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇𝗌𝖿𝖺𝗂𝗋𝗒

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄·  ·  ·  · ♡ ୭ ̥◌

·  ·  ·  · ♡ ୭ ̥◌ .

安全網 //
  ꒰ ₊˚.┊ 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 & 𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲...!┊‧₊˚ ꒱

"CAN ya'll hear me good?" Lena questioned the chat that sent numerous approvals in the discord. "Big boobs - I'm just joking. Um . . . 'who are you playing with today?' Rae asked if I wanted join her and some others in Among Us, I haven't really played with any of the others before so I hope it goes well . . ." She trailed off looking at her main monitor.

"Top, hey." Elena greeted as the lobby all chimed in with 'hey's' as well as 'hello's'.

The game soon began and it wasn't long before Elena noted to herself the group wasn't the 'calmest' compared to her regular group. It seemed some had taken things to another level, and her stream had went off in the comments during the Emergency meetings, or when a body had been discovered. She shrugged it off as she knew her friends and even herself would get competitive during their games, however this was . . . something else entirely.

Elena glanced over to her side as the whines of Lucifer who clawed at her leg interrupted her mumblings, "Oh?" She looked down seeing the pug then over to Lilith who clawed at the closed door. "You have to pee?" She asked her dog who waddled over to the door, "One sec guys, I'll be back." She informed her stream before walking out of the room and to her backyard door.