2. FIRST DAY

You should have known that your parents were upset

You should have known that your parents were upset. You should have known that you were going to get into trouble.

But you didn't even let your mind drift to the idea due to how happy you were. Especially since your best friend was also accepted into U-A.

Throughout the dinner, your parents were silent. Only speaking and giving fake smiles when the waiter came by to take your orders. Then it was back to keeping their head down and absolute silence.

You didn't think anything of it, big mistake.

As soon as you got home, you were yelled at by your father while your mother cried in the kitchen.

You were lectured for hours before you were told that you would be allowed to attend strictly because it would make them look bad. You honestly didn't care what the reason was, you were just excited.

The moment you were excused, you ran to your room before face timing Mina.

❛ [timeskip: april] ❜

play song
LA DI DA - EVERGLOW

The first day of school are always nerve wracking. Especially with the way you were raised. Ever since you were young, you were told that first impressions were everything.

As you got older, you began to understand why your parents were so worried about appearances. After your grandmother, they were left with having to deal with the hatred from the citizens of Japan. Putting on a fake show of perfection had become a regular thing for them, which they clearly tried to get you do. As a child you gladly played the role of a perfect daughter, but that got boring real quick. You wouldn't dare miss your chance to be a rebellious teenager.

Breakfast was quiet as usual, your parents already left for work so you were alone with your butlers. You had the brilliant idea of having your driver pick up Mina on your way to school, she gladly accepted as she was going to walk to school.

You finished getting ready, doing your hair and fixing your makeup a bit. Glancing at the time, you see that you have 5 minutes before you're supposed to leave. 'It's best to leave early' you think before grabbing your bag and heading out of your room. You make your way to your driver waiting for you, giving him a gentle smile.

The car stops by Mina's house, to which you put away your airpods. Mina quickly makes her way to the car, opening the door with a big smile. "Y/N!" She lets out gleefully, pulling you into her arms. You let out a laugh, happy to see that your friend is not at all affected by first day jitters. She pulls back to look at you, "Girl, how do you always look so good? I always end up looking so bummy next to you," Mina whines out.

"You know you're bad as hell, shut up! Plus, you're the one who pulls the most guys, I never pull anyone,"

Mina lets out a giggle, "Guys do like you but they're just intimidated by you,"

"Pussy's!" You both say in unison, before bursting out in laughter.

You guys are so caught in your chat that you barely notice that you have arrived at U-A. You both say thank you to your driver before making your way outside. The walkway to the main building isn't as packed as you assumed, thank god you guys arrived early. The path is covered with cherry blossom petals making it look like it's straight out of an anime. You both make your way to your class as you both are in 1-A. You honestly don't know what you would do if you were in a class without someone that you knew.

As soon as you open the door to 1-A, everyone's eyes are on you. You barely react since you're used to it, however one person's glare towards you seems hostile. You ignore it, keeping a smile on your face like the unbothered person that you are. One familiar person catches your eyes though. He also catches Mina's eyes.

"Kiri!" Mina says loudly as soon as she sees the spiky red head. His head snaps towards her, his smile growing impossibly big. She runs to him, with open arms. He embraces her, before pulling away with a pink tinge to his cheeks. He glances into your direction, "Y/N, I didn't know you got accepted," He said before hugging me as well. You let out a huff as he roughly hugs you. "I didn't see you at the exam, I'm Denki by the way," The yellow haired boy that was with Kirishima says from beside him. As soon as you stare at him, his cheeks start to heat up. You smile at that. "I'm Y/N-"

"I know who you are," You lift your eyebrows at his words, playfully opening your mouth in faux surprise. Denki notices that his comment can be read as creepy because he quickly turns red, shaking his hands, "Not that like! Oh my god, I promise I'm not a stalker!" You giggle at how flustered he got. You were about to open your mouth to speak but Kirishima beat you to the punch, "Wait! You got in through the recommendations?" He says loudly causing everyone's eyes to snap towards you again. Kirishima winces at the dirty look that you give him, muttering out a sorry.

A black haired boy in front of the desk that you guys are near turns around to look at you, "So you're like really good huh? I'm Sero," You shake your head slightly, not wanting people to think that you're better than them. "Tch!" You hear from behind you, making you turn your head around. You're met with the same intensity that you felt when you walked into class. The source of the sound belonging to a very angry blonde. If looks could kill, you would definitely be 6 feet under. "What's his deal?" Denki says, staring at him. Everyone's staring at him, but he hasn't removed his eyes from you. You give him a sly smirk before waving. Clearly this upset him more as his face morphs into a deeper state of anger. He looks like he's seconds away from attacking before his anger shifts to the person who just came in.

"Deku."