Episode 3

Week 3 

Week 3 

All Stars 1 E3 

 The queens being frustrated with Lady Gaga's high ego this season, they tell her their feelings. 

Lady Gaga says: "Well look who's winning, hun!". 

Love Nikki tries to tell her everyone has their downfall, but Lady Gaga yells at her. The other queens tell her to stop attacking Love Nikki

The challenge this week is creating your own club as a group! Since Lady Gaga won last week, she chooses the teams. 

Her team is: Herself, Kendall Jenner, and Gigi Hadid. She chose that team for herself because she knows Gigi H. and Kendall J. are struggling this season, so she wants to be easily shown to stand out in the group from them. 

The other teams she chooses is: Love Nikki and Cher and Party City and Bratz

Lady Gaga, Kendall Jenner, and Gigi Hadid come up with a club that is all about voguing. Love Nikki and Cher make a club that is all about meat. Party City and Bratz make a club that is about the living in the jungle. 

At critiques, the judges ask who they think should be in the bottom. Love Nikki says Party City should be in the bottom, based on the challenge and runway. 

Lady Gaga says Love Nikki should be in the bottom because of her attitude not being good enough for All Stars 1. 

Bratz says Party City and how they were in the same group and Bratz did most of the work. 

Kendall Jenner says Gigi Hadid because she isn't that memorable and her look tonight is very bad and basic. 

Cher says Gigi Hadid for the same reasons as Kendall J. 

Party City says Gigi Hadid because her other group members outshined her and also her look isn't that great. 

Gigi Hadid says Party City for the same reasons as Love Nikki.

Lady Gaga stood out in her group and gave great comedy, and her look is extremely iconic and on-theme, resulting in TOP 2. Cher was hilarious and made meat jokes. The judges thought the club was brilliant, and her look was very good, resulting in TOP 2. By Lady Gaga's surprise, Kendall Jenner did very well and was very funny in the challenge, and her look was minimal, but it worked, resulting in SAFE HIGH. Love Nikki was clearly outshined by Cher, but her look is cute and very anime-inspired, resulting in SAFE LOW. Party City's group's club of the jungle theme was very boring, but Bratz did most of the work and made it work, while Party City was very boring and her look is also too basic and needs more details, resulting in BOTTOM 2. Gigi Hadid was outshined by her group-mates and her runway look isn't up to the level as the other queens, resulting in BOTTOM 2. 

 The lipsync song is "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross. Lady Gaga starts out by giving high energy and moving her legs and hips to the rhythm. Cher is doing the same. Mother looks at Lady Gaga and her mask covering her face. 

 Mother: "Stop the music!" 

  Lady Gaga and Cher stop lipsyncing and stand still, confused. 

 Mother: "This is a lipsync, we need to see your lips." 

 The queens gasp. 

 Lady Gaga: "I'd like to keep it on, please." 

 Cher covers her mouth in shock.

 Mother: "This is your last warning, Lady Gaga." 

 Slowly, Lady Gaga takes off her mask and huge wig, showing her bald cap. Mother cringes. The song starts over. Lady Gaga pretends to mouth the words, while Cher actual knows the words. Cher points to the judges and claps her hands stepping side to side. Cher uses her draping sleeves to enhance her choreo, while Lady Gaga prances around the stage. The song ends and Mother declares Cher the winner of the week. 

 The bottom queens step on stage. Cher takes a deep breath. 

 Cher: "I choose this queen because they have shown that it is clearly time for them to go." 

 She flips her lipstick to reveal Gigi Hadid. Party City lets out a sigh of relief, and Gigi Hadid sashays away.