Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Anevay POV

I awoke to the sound of my alarm alerting me its seven. After mine went off I heard another two. Guessing I better get up. I had a nice warm shower and put on my usual ripped black skinny jeans with an Iron Maidon shirt paired with my biker jacket and 'Him' bag with some ankle combat boots. I walked into the kitchin with Betty trying to reach for the fruit loops again, I couldn't help the smile on my face I approached her.

"What you doing?" I scared her that so she jumped and sighed when it was me and pointed to the cereal box. I shook my head and sat her on my left shoulder, like last time,  which made her squeal but reached for the box when stable and I sat her at the kitchin table, found the bowls and spoons with the milk. We silently ate are cereal when Wendy walked in tired, she looked at Betty in disbelief and amusement. I was confused with her facial expression towards Betty?

"Since when do you make your breakfast without annoying me and waking us all up early? Eh Betty?" Wendy suispicusly eyed Betty.

"Naw she likes sitting on my shoulder and reaching over for her fruit loops." I said amused by the situation. Betty just huffed and continued her breakfast while me and Wendy chuckled and asked if I wanted coffee but I asked for milk instead, I don't like hot drinks, apart from hot chocolate! We ate and Wendy asked if I wanted her to drop me off, I accepted so I don't come in as a loner to school, I just hope I won't get kicked out of this one especially with my full transfromation coming up.

We got in her truck and followed the other cars and jeeps. Their pack must be huge with the amount of cars, now if I had gone on my bike I could have skipped all of these by now?

We reached the school and she parked by the entrance, already knowing my way round I hugged Wendy bye and walked into a werewolf school. The whispers and judging comments began and I just smirked because I'm stronger and faster than these mutts and they are commenting on my dress sense when I could rip their heads off without anyone seeing, till about a few seconds later. I bet,  I already had some red speckles in my green eyes. Only just walked through the door. Now I wish I had a phone, I couldn't be bothed with one. (I was given the credit card to my tribes savings, which is alot but I only use it when needed)

I found the office and the scent of Alpha Darren was here, guessing he is the head since it is a werewolf school. I got my timetable from the secertary and Darren told me to be wary that some of the students get angry eaisly, bascically warning me that one wrong move and these mutts are pissed- even though I could take them down with an inch of their life.

I had English first, time to impress the teacher with my art of caligraphy (pretty writing style). I was the first to lesson so I went to the back of the class, the teacher didn't give me a confused look so I'm guessing Wendy told the pack of my arrival not that I can hear everything their saying that I have the emo look when I'm naturally black haired and not an indian when the term is native american, idiots! The snobs snickered at me and if they don't stop......I'm going to break their plastic face in. By the day is done I am going to end up with smoke coming out my ears. Wendy won't have the reports of how I behave at school since I burn them before they get mailed like in the children home. A pretty blonde sat beside me and smiled so I did a small smile back.

"Hey I'm Tina. So can I ask why your at this school?" Way to get to be blunt I say, I already like this girl.

"I've been fostered by Mr and Mrs Johnston that lives in a small village about thirty minutes south from here." Can't exactly say pack since they'll think I know what they are which I do.

"Oh....Wendy and Darren and little Betty....Oh yeah I forgot they fostered you, Anevay is it?" I nodded and went back to my doodling of my mothers cat form, it always amazed me because my mother was a white cat and my father was a grey and brown cat yet I'm a black cat. Usually kittens take after their parents form but not me. The teacher began class while I zoned out since I have done it all before but still listened out for the question so I can catch him out and prove I'm listening.