Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Anevays POV

I'm achey all over, even worse than after I normally shift?

I didn't remember anything from yesterday only going to school then.....blank, nothing! I tried to sit up but my back protested. I groan, god that hurt! Wendy walked in with a cloud of worry surrounding her. 

"How you feeling." She asked, concerned.

I merely nodded till I winced as my neck hurt. She gave me a glass of water and painkillers. Didn't really take the pain away. Wendy stroked my forehead with a smile.

"Gave us a fright there. Looked dead from the first couple days, didn't even twitch. Then the colour in your face came through and you was mumbling things in latin....I think?"

Dammit, my transformation process has started out early but I....thought I had another couple of weeks to prepare, toughen up my body even more.

"What did I do?" I croaked, great another few months of this, how am I going to survive.

She formed a frown between her eyebrows. "Uh....well I got a call from Darren saying to arrange a pack meeting because......you got in a fight with Ashely and got pissed and you walked through a.....wall."

It all flashed. The incident in P.E, Ashely's screechy, complaining voice and smacking her into the floor. That bitch made me change early! Wendy saw my anger and held my hand.

"She is being punished so don't worry. Just we have to fix a roof and a wall at the school and meeting hall."

I stared wide eyed at her, shocked I could get that out of control. She explained what happened. I was confused, it was like a whole different person took over my body, someone with authority.

She left to get me some food. I began to feel itchy on my head and the bottom of my back. I freaked out and fell off my bed and attempted to crawl to my floor length mirror. I gasped and fell back. Creeping to my mirror whilst scratching my cat ears that seem to be bigger than usual and my tail wagging away seemed thicker and longer plus more fluffy. It creeped me out and I just stared, mouth open in to the mirror.

Betty walked in grinning like a chesire cat.

"Wow! You got cute ears.....And a tail!"

Thats how Wendy found us, me curled up and Betty petting me behind my ears.

"Sooo.....watcha doing?"

Amusingly I rolled my eyes but I sort of got a tingly sensation till the sound of clothes ripping echoed through out the room. Looking back at the window to see a giant cat the size of a panther. Cool, that was an easy shift? Usually I'm in agony? Seems my body has accepted my Black Chief form. Betty kept petting my head while I was purring.

"Your really pwetty."

I mentally chuckled at her. Wendy came pack with a plate of pancakes and a bowl of milk.

"Well we got that house pet now." I playful glared at Wendy. 'I'm a friggin cat shifter the size of a panther, how can I be a house pet?' I thought.

I finished my breakfast, with the help of Betty. Seems I'm not the greatest house cat, even though I'm the size of a panther. Took me 5 minutes to walk through the door. Looks like Darren has a door to fix, I can walk though walls and doors who knew. Note sarcasm. And a fall down the stairs since I have terrible balance on 4 legs which my huge paws. I heard Darrens laugh and thought 'Hmm, time for some fun.' I let my instincs take over me and belly crawled to the back of the sofa, signaling Betty and Wendy to be quiet in the kitchin. Slowly I crawl....and POUNCE! A manly scream and laughs bounced around the room.