Prologue

Pale slender fingers taps away on the keyboard of the black laptop, typing fast as if a life is on the line —it isn't—trying to break one of the last firewalls in the company's software in a try to get access to the account where they hide most of their money from amateur hackers.
The persons breathing is labored from holding her breath as she broke the last wall. Finally, she thinks.
She is sitting on the roof of one of the apartments building with her thin, long legs dangling over the edge of the building in the middle of the night and the only thing you can hear is the click of the keyboard and the cars driving in the distance.

Why am I doing this again?
She thinks to herself but quickly dismiss it as her stomach rumbles again and gnaws with hunger. She can't remember the last time she ate a full meal and hates stealing money, but after getting fired from her last job she knows it's either this or starvation because nobody want to pay under the table and risk going to jail just because some little girl don't have the right papers.

Shaking herself out of the daydreaming when the laptop starts to make some concerning noises, only to realize that the company she is currently hacking has caught on and is currently trying to pinpoint her location. Panicking, she makes a backdoor with her digital fingerprint to go through later so she can come back and transfer money, food has to wait until she can find another spot with free WiFi.
Laughing in relief as they finally stops trying to find her, she thinks how stupid it was of her to get distracted now she has to pay for it by going to bed hungry.

Hurriedly putting the laptop back in her black backpack, she stands up and dust of the dirt from her bum and stretches until you can hear several satisfying pop noises from her spine, she starts making her way down the roof, the only thing you can hear is the the click from her black combat boots she got with her last paycheck after her old ones gave up on her.