Chapter 3

"I found something"

"What?"

"Shadow left a backdoor? But why, for what purpose?" Asks a very confused Corey to an equally confused and tired Victor.

"I don't know, maybe to come back later. Let's try and use the backdoor to get a pinpoint on the location" Victor answers unfocused. Leaving Corey to continue looking.

13 minutes later

"GOT IT!"

Marc and Brandon comes running asking at the same time in sync asking "Where?"

"At one of the Charleston's motels on the other side of the city. Grab Axel, Raven and meet me at the SUV" Corey answers as he starts collecting his things and make his way to the black SUV. Bidding Victor farewell and thanking him with a promise of a update later on, he settle in in the back of the car waiting in the other to catch up.

The whole Tomateam are now seated in the car on the way to the hotel. All of them are thinking of different things yet the same person they know nothing about.

Is it a dog?

What if it's a bird?

Why was this so easy?

The last one was the only thing running in Brandon's head as he parked the SUV and started heading to the entrance. Corey's still sitting in the car hacking and in the hotels network to se which room the person could be in only the see the name Shadow in room '36'

Sending the information to Axel, he putts all the cameras on a loop and he then waits for them to return while checking on the night employee.

Waking up to muffled talking and some small banging is the last thing on Shadows to-do list today, but what can you do when you're a wanted criminal in several different countries just because she steals some money now and then.

Funny, they don't even know my gender but I'm still wanted...heh

After hearing the talking coming closer she quickly realize that someone is in her small motel room and she's am pretty certain that no one ordered room service. Slowly she starts inching closer to her Mako Shark Dive Knife strapped in in a holster on the right thigh, precisely under the hem of her black tennis skirt but covered by the knee high black socks, she can feel the adrenaline starting to pump through her blood and her brain thinking up the worst case.

Trying to keep her breathing steady and at the same time feeling the air for a hum on how many people there actually are in the room is like riding a bike to Shadow after so many year of being hunted all around the world and the abuse before that.

When she realize that her inner monologue have distracted her it's already too late because a big callous hand has taken away the throwing knife straight out of her own tiny hands. When she go to protest her mouth gets covered by a cloth with some drug on it and She's met with heterochromia eyes and her being her stupid self open her mouth to talk to him in german for some reason. She only got time to finish one word before everything goes black and her eyes rolls to the back of her head.