CHAPTER .6.

So. As I walk into school , I get a text from Travis. It reads "Hey Gorgeous, meet me by Your Car After school Lets out. Btw, were taking your car . " . I typed back " okay . " . I'm in My 3rd Period Wishing the day would hurry up and end already. "OOOwwww. I almost forgot -(actually did forget) . School gets out early Today. ". . I'm so excited. I Dance on up to my teachers desk and turn in my Work. I'm Rushing To My Locker And Out Of This School. As I walk out and Down The parking lot to my car, I see Travis. 'I wonder how he knew we was Getting out early. '. I didn't say anything about it. Well. Lets see how this goes....

"Heeeeey Beautiful". He says as he laugh Very Loudly. I Laughed softly nd got in my car. he hopped right in. As we Ride down the road , I park in The Front Of The Outlet Dress Store. I already see Beautiful Dresses from the Glass. As we walk into the store I see this One Gorgeous Freaking Dress It was White and Gold. Omg . It was Freaking Gorgeous. I turned and pulled his arm To Follow Me To The Side of the store the dress was on. He looked at that dress up and down. Then he Said "I can see you now Raven. ". I Blushed. He Pulled his wallet out as I Go try on the dress. As I walked out Of the Dressing room , he glanced at me and says "OMG". Your The Most Beautifulest girl in the world. " I smile. As we walk to the Register , he pays and then we leave. we get in the car and He Says You Can Just Take me back To My Car At the school. I Reply Sure.