Chapter III

*Outfit: the below in the colour 'sky blue' and as leggings, off-white fleece on top
*Hair: high ponytail

*Outfit: the below in the colour 'sky blue' and as leggings, off-white fleece on top*Hair: high ponytail

*Noah's POV

On our short walk to the slopes, I felt an elbow digging into my arm, "hey were you listening?" Drew asked getting my attention, "yeah of course" I lied, having been too busy staring at Bryony who was conveniently walking in front of us with Peyton by her side. In my defence, those leggings looked great on her and it was very enticing.

"It's such a nice day! Coming here in the summer was a good choice" Peyton said while stretching her arms to the sky, "yeah/" Bryony started to say, but got startled when a snowball hit her on the ass. Turning around she caught me with another one ready to go, so with a grin, I threw it at her, somehow hitting Peyton instead, "oh it's on" she said with a smirk.

Within seconds, snowballs were flying everywhere as Drew took on Peyton and I went after Bryony, while Addison stomped away muttering something about us being children.

Somehow, Bryony and I ended up in a wooded area, her strategically shielding herself behind a tree. As soon as she made a run for it, I chased after her and tackled her onto the snow. With her wrists pinned down and both of us panting, we exchanged a laugh until we realised how close our faces were.

Looking into her eyes, "ready to admit defeat?" I asked amused, "are you? For a jock you have terrible aim" she teased making me chuckle. My eyes fell on her parted lips and tightening my grip, I took my chance and inched closer, but the sound of the cousins laughing in the distance made me stop.

While I was distracted looking in that direction, she flipped us over so that she was now on top. With my hands on her waist and my heart beating fast, she bit her lip before slowly leaning in.

When her lips brushed against mine, I closed my eyes ready to give into the kiss, until they were forced open as something cold came into contact with my cheek.

Resting on my elbows as I brushed snow off my face, "ready to admit defeat?" She said while getting back up, "tease" I muttered under my breath making her smile, "you coming?" She asked while walking away, "I wish" I thought to myself.

As I caught up with her, I grabbed her wrist and pinned her against a tree, making her gasp. Brushing my lips against hers, I slowly made my way up her neck, loving the way her body was reacting.

When I gently bit her earlobe, she let out a soft moan, making me smirk against her skin. Feeling satisfied, I walked away with a grin on my face, "I wasn't going to be the only one left wanting more" I proudly thought to myself.

When we regrouped with the others, with her following a few steps behind, "there you guys are" Peyton said with a smirk while Drew looked suspiciously between the two of us, "about time" Addison said under her breath before entering the shop we were going to hire equipment from.

As soon as the couple entered the shop, "I think she'll find that without that stick so far up her ass/" Peyton started to say, but stopped when Bryony gave her a look, "no matter how you feel, she's still Drew's girlfriend so be nice" she said making her roll her eyes, "I'll try" she said unenthusiastically, "I know the feeling" I thought to myself, having had experience in having to be nice for the sake of my best friend.

Walking into the shop, I noticed the guy at the till perk up when his eyes landed on Bryony. Giving his colleague a nod, he made his way around the counter and ignoring the rest of us, "hey, need any help?" He asked her while standing too close to her for my liking.

Before I could reject his offer, "yes please, she's a virgin" Peyton said after pushing her towards him. Catching her in his arms, "first time skier" she clarified before shooting daggers at her, making him chuckle, "I can help with that" he said with a grin while holding her close, making my blood boil.

From then onwards, I barely paid attention to whatever the others were talking about as I was too preoccupied spying on Casanova over there and mentally rolling my eyes any time he made her laugh.

Finally it was time to checkout, but when she was about to leave to join us at the next till where Addison was taking her time, "you know, I'm a great instructor and an even better snowboarder" he said with a smirk, while resting his arms on the counter to lean closer, "well, isn't that convenient" She said amused, "I'm almost done with my shift, I'd be happy to help you lose your virginity" He joked making her laugh and me mentally gag.

To my relief, "thank you but I can't, I'm with my friends" she said while looking in our direction, almost catching me staring. But of course, "you go ahead, we don't mind" Peyton said with a smirk, "speak for yourself" I angrily thought to myself.

My face softened when Bryony and I locked eyes. It was as if she wanted me to say something, but when I opened my mouth, I was conscious of the others around me, so not wanting to let anyone know I was jealous, I said nothing, "meet you in 10?" The guy asked getting her attention, "yeah" she replied with a small smile, "fuck" I thought to myself.

Going our separate ways, I couldn't stop thinking about her and how much I hated that she was alone with someone else. I never felt this protective over anyone before, let alone someone I barely knew.

This new feeling was driving me crazy, so much so that after an hour on the slopes, "I'm taking a quick break" I said to the others while they waited in line for the ski lift.

"You ok man?" Drew asked, "yeah, just thought I'd give you skiers a break from my amazing snowboarding skills" I said with a grin, "didn't you fall on your ass like 5 minutes ago?" Addison said amused, "yeah, that was your best trick yet" Peyton replied as they exchanged a laugh, "nice to see them bonding" I thought to myself while walking away.

As I made my way towards the café for a drink, I subtly looked around in the hopes of finding Bryony, but without paying much attention to where I was going, "I'm sorry" I quickly said after bumping into someone, "no problem dude" the guy from the shop said. When he started to walk away, "how are the snowboarding lessons going?" I asked jogging his memory, "oh right, you're one of Bryony's friends, she's great" he said with a grin.

That's when an idea popped into my mischievous mind, "yeah, very sweet girl, not many people would wait until marriage" I lied making his face drop, "you mean, she really is a virgin?" He asked in disbelief. Trying my best to maintain a straight face, I gave him a small nod, "well, have fun" I casually said with a wave, before walking away with a grin on my face.