Chapter VIII

When I woke up the next morning, I found a sleeping Noah holding me from behind. With a smile on my face, I carefully turned around and as I laid my head on his chest, he wrapped an arm around me, holding me close, "morning" he said in a sexy deep voice. Noticing me biting my lip with a smirk, "what?" He asked more awake.

Climbing on top of him, I sat up and with his hands on my waist, "nice morning voice" I said while slowly running a hand from his bare chest to his lower abs, "oh, you like it?" He asked amused, making me nod.

"Have I already told you how good you look in nothing but your underwear and my t-shirt?" He asked while moving a hand up my thigh, before playing with the hem of the t-shirt he gave me to sleep in, "it may have come up last night" I said making us smile.

As he reached for my cheek, I leaned in until our lips met. The kiss quickly grew passionate while I rubbed myself against his hard dick, making me wet. Grabbing the hem of my t-shirt, he started to pull it off me when there was a loud knock at the door.

In a panic, I threw myself off the side of the bed and hid behind it, "what are you doing?" He asked amused while I poked my head up.

Before I could even answer, "dude, can you believe it's already our last full day? See you downstairs in 20!" We heard Drew say before giving the door a few more knocks. When we didn't hear him anymore, I slowly got up while Noah sat at the edge of the bed.

Grabbing my wrist, he pulled me towards him so that I was standing between his legs, "where were we?" He asked with a grin, "you heard the man, we need to get ready" I said while pulling away, "I'm going to kill him" he muttered under his breath, making me laugh.

Having brought a change of clothes with me, I  brushed my teeth and jumped in the shower, loving the relaxing feeling of hot water running down my body. Hearing the door open, I looked through the glass to see a naked Noah walking towards me, with his dick fully erect.

Opening the shower door, he stepped in and, with his hand on my waist, he pulled me towards him before crashing his lips onto mine. As the water ran down, he pinned me against the wall before sliding two fingers inside me. He kept thrusting while I moved my hand up and down his length, making both of us moan against each other's lips.

When he pulled out, he turned me around and after bending me down as much as possible, I held onto the shower walls for support while he entered me with his dick from behind. With a firm grip on my hips, he thrusted deep while grunting in pleasure.

As he picked up the pace, "oh fuck" I moaned feeling myself getting close. Not too long after, I heard him loudly grunt before finishing inside me. When he pulled out, I got up thinking it was over, but after pushing me against the wall, he slid his fingers back inside, "I'm not done with you yet" he whispered in my ear, before placing a kiss on my neck.

With his fingers fucking me from behind, I leaned my head back as I moaned in pleasure. As soon as I felt his free hand reaching around to play with my clit, it only took a few more thrusts for me to finish. Once he pulled out, I turned around and with his hand on my cheek, he leaned in for a kiss, "ok now we can get ready" he said making me chuckle.

*Outfit: the below
*Hair: French braid

Out in the hallway, "see you downstairs" I said with a smile as I unlocked the door to my room

Out in the hallway, "see you downstairs" I said with a smile as I unlocked the door to my room. Closing the distance, he wrapped an arm around me before kissing me, "see ya" he said with a grin as he walked away. With a smile on my face, I entered the room but was immediately ambushed.

"You had sex!" Peyton excitedly said while tackling me with a hug, "Jesus, I forget how strong you are" I said struggling for air, "so, was that a one night stand type of thing or?" she asked after walking towards her bed and diving onto it.

Putting my overnight stuff away, "I hope not" I thought out loud, "you like him! Miss I-can't-stand-him" she teased making me chuckle, "I know! But he's different from how I thought he was, he's funny, sweet and romantic" I started to say, but, "you are so falling for him" she said with a grin and I couldn't help but smile, "I know" I confessed, feeling butterflies just at the thought of him.

*Noah's POV

As I walked out the elevator, I tried my best not to smile like a goof, but I couldn't help myself, "you're in a good mood" Drew pointed out as soon as I approached him and Addison in the lobby, "just excited for our last full day" I lied with a grin.

"Where did you disappear off to last night?" He asked, making me shrug, "wasn't feeling the party and I spilled a drink on myself so I went back to my room" I casually explained, "so you weren't with Bryony?" He suspiciously asked, "no why?" I lied trying not to get angry, "what's with the third degree?" I asked myself and as if reading my mind, "why do you care?" Addison questioned him.

Ignoring her, "Peyton said she wasn't feeling well, so I was just wondering if you checked up on her" he casually said as we stared at each other. Luckily, "morning" Bryony greeted us diffusing the situation, "you feeling better?" he asked her with a smile, "yeah, thank you" she replied before our eyes met, "let's go, the smell of food is calling me" Peyton said while leading the way.

Grabbing some food from the buffet, we sat down in our usual seats, "have you guys seen the poster for karaoke tonight?" Peyton asked excited, "I think we should go" Bryony said with a grin, making me nod, "I'm down, I wouldn't dare deprive you from my beautiful voice" I joked making them laugh, "yeah alright" Drew sarcastically said amused, "better than playing Monopoli, let's do it" Addison said, and with that unnecessary comment, we had plans for our last night at the resort.

Wanting to make the most of the day, we decided to hit the slopes one last time. Luckily Ethan wasn't working at the shop today, so I didn't have to punch anyone. As we made our way to the ski lift, "I'm not good enough to leave the beginners slope, but you guys go ahead" Bryony said with a reassuring smile.

Taking that as an opportunity to spend some time alone with her, "I'll come with you, still got a few more tricks to teach you" I said, feeling excited at the thought of being able to kiss and hold her again, but, "we'll all go" Drew suddenly said making Addison pull a face, "it's our last full day, we should stick together" he added while leading the way towards the beginners slope.

For the rest of the day, I couldn't even get close to Bryony without his shadow following. Even when we went to the village to grab some lunch and walk around, it was as if he was attached to my hip and it was really getting on my nerve.

Letting the girls walk in front of us on the way back to the resort, "dude, why are you suddenly all up my ass?" I asked frustrated, "I'm just trying to spend some time with my best friend, is that so wrong?" He defensively said, "no, but I like Bryony and I want to spend time with her too" I confessed having nothing to hide.

"You're not her type" he suddenly said making me stop in my tracks, "way to be a supportive best friend and what do you know? Are you her type?" I sarcastically asked, getting the feeling that he liked her too, "I just don't want to see you get hurt" he calmly said, "let me worry about that" I replied before walking away.