cuddle night

this will be a fluff kinda story           (art is not mine)

aizawa's pov:     

I was working at UA till 5pm or something like that, well at least it was getting late and everyone had already left to go home, so I was the only on left. After I finishing my work I stood up grabbing my stuff getting ready to go home, as I walked to my car as I saw a stray cat coming from under a bush and it walks up to me walking around my legs, I squad down to pet it and it let out a soft purr.

~time skip~ 

After a bit I got home and opend the front door, getting greeded by the loud blond hugging me  "hey" I say softly and wraps my arms around the blond, after a bit I pushed him off softly to take off my shoes and coat

hizashi's pov:

I was home doing my thing downstairs as I heard the front door, so I immediately got op to greet shota as he wanted to step inside not having the time to fully get inside when I almost fly up to him wrapping my arms around the black haired male.  "you're finaly home!  took you long enough" I said with a little giggle as he softly pushes me of to take off his coat and shoes "yea yea im home, that work just took damn long" he said, I got back to the living room flopping down on the couch. Aizawa followed short after and let himself fall onto the couch,  "how was your day?" i asked looking at shota "terrible..." he replied with a sigh and rests his head on my shoulder  "what happend this time? did bakugou blew up his chair again? or did denki used his quirk to much again?" he shakes his "no not this time, but Todoroki sneezed and set the half of the class on fire and Iida was running around in panic as Denki, sero and mina run out of the class...." he said with an kind of annoyed voice "damn that I didn't heard that chaos" I say with a suprised look on my face. aizawa sighed "yea I fixed it soon after with todoroki helping me" he said with a yawn. I look down at shota and he looks back at me with a soft smile forming on his lips and I kiss him softly as a blush spread over his cheeks, he kisses back after a couple seconds, I pulled away to catch my breath and so did aizawa, "wanna watch a movie?" i asked, he nods and I stand up to looking for a movie. 

Aizawa's pov: 

After we pulled away to catch our breath hizashi asked me to watch a movie and I agreed, he got up to grab one and I got up to make something to drink and came back with hot chocolate, hizashi already picked a movie and was sitting on the couch with a blanket wrapped around him. I put down the hot choco and got and the couch "cuddles?" I say looking at hizashi, he just wrapped the blanket around me as a respond and started the movie, I cuddled up to hizashi resting my head against his chest as he puts his arm around me. Somewhere in the middle of the movie I started to fall alseep, hizashi was still wide awake as he tells me i can sleep and I nodded and falls asleep almost right away.

~little time skip~   (Still aizawa's pov)

The movie finished long after i fell asleep, hizashi puts off the tv putting back the movie and picks me up walking to our bedroom. He puts me down on the bed putting the covers over me, he joined a bit later and wraps his arms around me as i nuzzles my face into his chest, he also falls asleep after a bit.

______________________________________________________________
Wooow first storie, it probably sucks but yea... WHO CARES?!!!
....me I care😅
Well yea this is my first thing and Ididn't really had an idea what to write so I did something random.