2

This week's recommendations.

I. The BIBLE:

Yes, I know it's not a 'wattpad' book but it's the Best Book on Earth as far as I know. Try reading the Bible as much as possible and I promise you'll be impacted positively. I'm not the most holy Christian person but let me tell you, I've been in situations where nothing, when I say nothing could've saved me, but somehow I found myself always reading the Bible and it helped me out of that space and nobody can tell me nothing about it because it worked for me.

II. Aftershocks of Kiss Cam (mikaelanay):

In one word, spectacular! I would read this book again and again. It's just twenty eight chapters and once you're done reading, you'll most likely want more. Haq.

III. Ellie is Cool Now (victoriaandfaith):

One of my favorites. It's the type of book some teenagers would call boring because it's not set in high school or that type of thing, but it's 100% worth the shot. Also, it's written by two people, yes two! And you wouldn't even notice!!?! Go check it out ok?

IV. In 27 days(honorintherain):

I feel like every wattpader has heard of or read this book. It's so good and popular, I think. Besides it won the wattys 2012. That should tell alot about how good the book is. No spoilers here🤐.

V. Sweet Addiction (Jdanielsbooks):

I feel like I say this alot but it's such a good book and everyone should read it. I mean!!!😍 Even the title should tell you Issa juicy booka! Check it out! Check it out! Check.it.out!! LOL

Ok. That's it for this week's recommendations.

If you HAVE read any of these books, don't forget to comment your favorite part!

If you HAVEN'T, go do so before I whoop your ass. ( Oh and don't check the comments if you don't want spoilers;))

If you've read a really good book and feel it should be in this book of recommendations, DM me and I'll see to that!

Don't be shy to hmu to check out your book too. I've gotten a few and I'm impressed.

I'll soon start posting my fav 5 'new reads' and you never know, yours could just be one of them...

Anyways vote, comment, share because everyone deserves to know about these books and you're nice aren't you?

.

Someone in the DM asked why I'm writing a book of recommendations, well when I was new to Wattpad, I would've really appreciated it if someone recommended good books instead of looking for them by myself cause it took sometime to actually get into it. They're so many books on Wattpad and I just thought to share with others and new writers find it hard to get readers so I wanted to help too.

So if you know you love reading books like me, tell people about Malik's Recommendations ok? It's the best recommendations book periodt.

See you next time malikans!!!

You're so cute and whatever for reading my book.🤪

❤️+💡