hell

He passed by unnoticed by humans the people who do know him hardly understand him the people who don't know him hate him because they hardly understand him.

I ask you what's the opposite of love?
Apathy is the answer my sister allways gives The answer most people give is hate. The answer I give is fear for to love you have to over come fear. That is something I have never been able to do I am an isolationist and an incel.(don't really like the negative meaning that word has but It still applies to me.)

I have a serval unfinished books. To many ideas cross my mind at once and I lose the will to do it. This one is a bit different a loser and a fearful person is what I am, and all I have left is this dull and broken pride. I try to be happy but I can't. I try not to be cynical but I can't.

Yes, I am the sort of person that is an absolute failure of a man, No not a man hell not even a toad. An insect a fly on the wall yes I'm the sorta of person that mankind forgets.

The ghost that lost everything and doesn't understand himself.

I write this in the hope that I can give someone something that means something for once.  You there feeling the same

damnable feeling I feel something that exists between fear and despair this is for you as well as those who cannot conceive of a world with out others a life in total isolation. physically, mentally and emotionally. This is to help you understand the plight of us the stupid ghosts of mankind.