━ sandra dee

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

──── ❝ summary ❞ ────

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

          LESLIE CLAYTON hadn't originally planned to become a surgeon. When she was a teenager, she thought maybe she'd be better off a teacher or a hostess or anything that required a warm smile and kindness. She was just that: kind. In high school, she was exactly what a sweet girl like her was supposed to be. She was a straight A student, a cheerleader, a tutor, pretty much a parent would want their child to be.

          Then she moved. And suddenly everything she once was had been erased.

          An accident in 2005 ends Leslie up in the care of a one Meredith Grey, a first-year intern to Seattle Grace who, much like dear Leslie, was going through difficult life circumstances. In her hospital stay, the two ended up bonding-although it was probably unprofessional of the intern but Leslie didn't think too heavily on that aspect- leaving Leslie with a determination and a chip on her shoulder that she would carry with her for the rest of her life.

          Seven years and several thousands of dollars in student debt later, and Leslie Clayton was starting her internship at the very hospital under the very person who inspired her to become a surgeon in the first place. It was a dream that had become a reality after years and years of work and dedication to creating a new life for herself.

          Although, nothing about the environment of what is now Seattle Grace Mercy West was like anything Leslie had expected. What she thought would be the smell of disinfectant and professionalism and learning turned more into a minefield of toxic relationships, sex, betrayal, sex, and extremely traumatic events that normally wouldn't even be seen in a normal level 1 trauma center.

          But that's what Seattle Grace has always been like, Leslie would learn, because the patients and the people inside weren't ever normal. And so it would seem that Leslie would join them in their abnormality and their, dare it be said, chaos.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

───── ❝ cast ❞ ─────

victoria pedrettias leslie clayton❝ the new girl ❞

victoria pedretti
as leslie clayton
❝ the new girl ❞

additional cast | kimberly j.
brown as samantha clayton |
grey's anatomy cast as their
respective characters

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

───── ❝ playlist ❞ ─────

❝ goodbye to sandra dee ❞

leslie | sandra dee reprise,
laura osnes | feelings are fatal,
mxmtoon | in this shirt, the
irrepressibles | video games,
trixie mattel | dangerous woman, 
ariana grande | yellow, coldplay |
my blood, ellie goulding | creep,
radiohead | the only exception, 
paramore | clayton

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛