Birth

"That's it, Penny I can see the head" said Duffy to an exhausted Penny as Penny squeezed her husband's hand. So many hours later the baby cried as Josh smiled and said" You did well."

Duffy washed the baby and smiled saying " what are you gonna name this little bundle of joy" as Josh smiled and said" Ruby."  Penny smiled and nodded as Penny went had to have surgery also Josh chose Charlie and Duffy to be Ruby's grandparents, Comfort and Finlay to be Ruby's godparents and finally Nikki and Jack to be Ruby's aunt and uncle.

Penny had to go to surgery because she had trouble delivering Ruby so Josh stayed with his baby daughter and smiled stroking his daughters cheek. Hours Later Nikki and Jack knocked on the door as Jack said" Can we come in and see our niece?"

Josh nodded and opened the door as Jack smiled and said" Ruby looks cute in that onesie" also Nikki picked up her niece and said" Hello Ruby my name is auntie Nikki and this is uncle Jack." 

Hours later Penny came back from surgery and found Josh sleeping in the chair with Ruby sleeping on his chest as Ruby whimpered for her mum. Josh heard his daughter and said" Let's go and see mummy."

Josh placed Ruby gently on Penny's chest and said" my two special girls." Penny smiled at Josh and said" Josh we can't give Ruby any siblings" as Josh smiled and said" I don't care as we've got Ruby."

The next morning Duffy and Charlie came in as Charlie picked up his granddaughter and smiled as Duffy said" Ruby will have to be in your room for 6 months then afterwards she can be in her nursery but she is so cute."