~ Chapter 3 ~

Sonic, Y/N, and Elise are walking in Soleanna and they suddenly stopped. Sonic notices an attack coming towards them and, grabbing Y/N and Elise, jumps to avoid it. Elise cries out as the attack explodes harmlessly where they were. The source of the attack soon descends to confront them. Y/N looked up to see Silver who's floating down.

"I've been looking for you. You're the Iblis Trigger. Your actions will condemn us all." Silver said, pointing at Sonic.

"Who are you?"

"My name is Silver. For the future of the world, I will destroy you!"

Y/N steps forward in front of Sonic.

"Whoa, hey! Let's not go there! Sonic did nothing wrong! What did he ever do to you? And what do you mean by Iblis Trigger?"

"Stay back, Y/N. He's dangerous. He will destroy you."

"No way! Not until you explain to me on what's going on. How do you even know my name?"

"That's none of your concern. All I'm asking you is to stay back and let me kill him. This is for your own safety and good."

"Never!! If you're going to hurt my brother, then you're going have to go through me!"

Y/N took out her katana and her whip, glaring at Silver. Silver sighed.

"Fine. So be it."

"Stay back, Elise." Y/N said.

Elise nodded and backed away. Sonic joins Y/N as they both got into their fighting stance, facing Silver.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Time for you to disappear, Iblis Trigger!" Silver declared.

"Doesn't look like you're good to talk." Sonic said, stretching himself.

"No kidding." Y/N said, pointing her katana forward while spinning her whip.

Silver started levitating chairs and tables, using his psychokinetic. They quickly dodged them all. Suddenly, Sonic was frozen as he was being held in the air with psychokinetic covering him up.

"It's no use!"

Y/N growled, seeing Silver was about to throw a giant crate towards Sonic as he yelled.

"Take this!"

She quickly threw her whip towards Silver catching him off-guard. He quickly stopped the whip as it froze in the air, letting go of Sonic in the process as Y/N sliced off the wooden crates. Sonic nods at Y/N in appreciation as Y/N faced Silver who's surprised. She held her crystal necklace, activating her power as she floated up in the air and glowed white.

"How did you--"

"You're not the only one with power."

With that, she brought her whip back to her and covered Sonic in a barrier to protect him. Silver tried to attack him, but it was deflected back. He even tried using psychokinetic and it didn't faze Sonic one bit. Amy wasn't kidding that Y/N is very tough to fight against. He dodged the katana that was thrown towards him and ducked when it tried to stab him from behind with the help of the crystal.

Sonic runs towards Silver and spin dashed him, hitting him. Silver groaned in pain as his psychokinetic was turned off. Y/N quickly flies down and kicks Silver in the back. Silver was thrown against the table as the chairs clattered. Y/N and Sonic waited for another attack as Silver attempt to trap Sonic in the psychokinetic, but Y/N's protective shield prevented him from doing that. Sonic zooms in and spin dashed Silver again and hit him. Y/N rocket roller skates at Silver as he send out his psychokinetic blast towards her who blast him back using her crystal.