akechi x morgana x ann chapter 1 the aisle drama

morgana purred as he walked the isle of the station. ann walked before his eyes, swaying her hips with each step. he meowed and tip toed closer.

"this is it, this is the day." he says to himself.

ann and morgana are newly weds, and nothing could break them apart. where ever one went the other would follow. morgana recently moved out of the cafe and with ann.

ann walks him into the living room and watches as he hops onto the couch. she gives each of his whiskers a little flick before kissing his furry forehead. she was in love, deep love. nothing could tear her apart from this fluffy being.

morgana paws his way to her lap after she sits down and lays there, purring with every rub she gives him. she grabs the remote and puts on twilight, the sailor moon version.

"this is my favorite show soul-meowt!" morgana says. this makes ann giggle and replies with, "I know! that's why I chose it silly." they both give out a hearty laugh before making eye contact.

ann leans into morgana as he sits up, their lips puckered for a sweet kiss. but then suddenly, akechi walks in.

akechi is ann's first husband, he works as a housewife. but today he just found out that she's cheating on him with morgana. a cat.

"a-akechi-senpai!" she yells startled. "I can explain!"

akechi doesn't waste time before he takes a running start and throws himself onto morgana. he cuddles the cat on the ground before giving him a forehead kiss. now morgana's his. he only married ann so that he can get closer to him.

morgana blushes as he lays on the ground staring deep into akechi's eyes.

he hesitates, but then states, "akechi. that's gay."