×Information×

This is a collection of stories made solely for the purpose of entertainment. They were made using AI Dungeon and are copies of the stories I (or another person) created within the online game.

×None of these 'scenarios' are to be taken seriously×

The stories may have inconsistencies that are mistakes made by the AI. This can be attributed to the AI not fully understanding the player's inputs, or completely 'forgetting' something that previously happened in the narrative. Each story will be edited to help fix little mistakes, flow better, and make it more comprehensible.

If you have feedback and would like me to alter the format by which I present the original narrative, then I will try to accommodate these changes for the readers experience.

I am perfectly willing to add your personal scenarios/narratives you've created to the book. To submit your entry into the book message me and I will set up some way to allow you to easily share the entire narrative with me. More information is provided in the next chapter. You may ask any more questions you may have in the comments,  and I will get to them as soon as I can.

×This is a link to the online game×
https://play.aidungeon.io

×New Information Based on the Recent Update×

AI Dungeon went through an update which allows users to create custom scenarios which other users can play.

×In the case a story is created using one of these scenarios, I will provide the title of the scenario ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴛᴇxᴛ, and the name of the author 𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭×

I sincerely hope whoever reads this book, thoroughly enjoys it.

×Thank you×

Edited: Aug 13, 2021