-Unfinished Story Scenario-

×Since the last time this book was updated AI Dungeon has gone through a major update. This update added multiple features, such as where a player can play scenarios created by other users.  This short used one of those scenarios, specifically a scenario called "ʏᴏsʜɪᴋᴀɢᴇ ᴋɪʀᴀ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ǫᴜɪᴇᴛʟʏ", created by the user 𝐒𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐧𝟐𝟏.×

My name is Yoshikage Kira. I am 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink.

I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up.

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

>I'd find some way to make it happen.

I'm happy with my life, and so are my parents. They're always proud of me, and support me all the way.

>I cry.

I feel great despair, as if all of my dreams have been crushed in an instant. "I...cannot do this...I give up..." I whisper to myself. I decide to visit my parents' grave first, although I don't cry. I just simply kneel down in front of the tombstone and bow my head down.

>I laugh at them dying.

I laugh, because they didn't die for me. I laugh harder and louder, with anger filling my heart. I'm not going to waste time crying for them. They're not worth it.

I left the city I was born in, I left my parent's grave. I picked a new one in Morioh and buried those old memories along with them. I don't feel the need to visit their graves anymore. I am better than they are, and I've made that clear shortly after their deaths.

×This Scenario was played by a friend. It was barely played out and is therefore incomplete. However they thought they were funny, so I decided that even unfinished stories may be entertaining to read×

×The Creator of this scenario based it around the antagonist from the anime JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable×

Edited: Aug 13, 2021