prologue

~ no one's pov ~

~ no one's pov ~

september 27th, 2013.

8:55 am

(y/n) (l/n), a second-year at karasuno high, was racing down the halls to her class because she was late.

the (hair color)-haired girl slammed the door open trying to catch her breath. after a couple seconds the girl bowed and uttered an apology to her, very stressed, teacher.

"it's fine, (l/n). just take your seat and try to be on time more, please." he responded while pinching the bridge of his nose and sighing in annoyance. ' why do i teach this class still. ' the teacher thought.

the young girl just nodded and did as told, well she took her seat, she couldn't promise to show up on time though.

her seat just so happened to be behind the guy she had a major crush on.

nishinoya yū.

she's literally never talked to him, but, his smile really lit up her world and his aura just gave off comforting and cheerful vibes, vibes she needed in her dull life.

if you looked at the girl you could see slight eye bags that would form from her lack of sleep or staying up into the late hours of the night, something nishinoya had picked up on. because, even though he'd probably deny it, he had a small crush on the (hair color) haired girl.

gathering up his courage he turned around and starting talking to the bored girl who just rushed into class. "hey, i'm nishinoya yū! you're late a lot arent you?" while the mentioned boy scolded himself mentally he heard a shyish voice speak "i-i'm y/n."

"nice name, let's be friends! the young girl nodded.

the two friends ( who somehow both liked each other secretly ) didn't know what their friendship would lead to.

- - - - - -
hey guys! my oikawa book might be put on hold or discontinued bc of this book + i lost motivation for it, sorry i just have zero ideas atm. but, um, i hope you enjoy this book <3 + i'm not adding honorifics bc they don't rly go w the plot i have in mind atm, but that might change sooo keep reading if you want :)