letter #6

november 12th, 2015

november 12th, 2015

6:39 pm

dear noya,
hey. i came to a decision that i would mail these letters to you or your mom, maybe get my mom to take them to you. the point is, you're going to end up reading these. well, the reasons i'm getting treatments is because i have cancer. i have less than a month to live currently at november 12th, 2015. i regret not talking to you more in my short life, i'm so sorry. i can't help but wonder if you have a girlfriend, if you're happy, if you're fine without me, and so much more. i hope you live the most amazing life ever, you definitely deserve it. i have to go now, until the next letter.

- love, (y/n) (l/n).

the ill girl just sighed as her head got slightly colder, after all she is bald now. it's not that she hates it, it's just a sign that her illness is definitely worsening. even though they found out kind of early it wasn't early enough.

that feeling is the worst.

just knowing that you could've avoided something if you got it checked out maybe a month or week, hell, maybe even a day before and things would've been different. it just sucks. she never actually wanted to die but some things are unavoidable.

she absentmindedly stared out the window on her boring hospital wall as she fidgeted with the thin blanket that was currently covering her. she listened to the beeping of the heart monitor before it faded, she was remembering something just like she did everyday.

she didn't notice the single tear rolling down her face, or the tears that fell afterwards.

~ flashback no one's pov, december 23rd, 2013 ~

the trio was currently hanging out because of christmas break. as they walked the snow crunched underneath their feet.

"soo, what do y'all want for christmas?" the girl asked with curiosity laced into her voice. the boys thought for a moment, nishinoya was the first to speak, "hm, either a game or a date with kiyoko!" he beamed while he imagined a date with kiyoko.

this caused the (hair color)-headed girl to smack the back of his head.

"yeah, yeah, what about you ryū?" the girl asked while turning to her other friend who was currently laughing. (y/n) tilted her head slightly and was slowly growing impatient from the lack of answer.

"any day now, ryū." the girl said while rolling her eyes. "oh, right! sorry! well," he started while rubbing the nape of his neck, "i'd have to agree with noya." he continued while nodding his head once like it was confirmation or something.

the girl just sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose "what in the world am i gonna do with you two?"

"nothing!„ the boys exclaimed in unison.

- - - - -
hey guys! sorry for the late update i was playing otome games and sorta forgot 😅, anywho i'm starting to talk more abt her disease now! and she's not gonna have anymore flashbacks of the stupid ex-girlfriend bc she's trying to forget that :) but i hope you're enjoying and have a great day/night peace!