letter #3

october 3rd, 2015

october 3rd, 2015.

10:10 pm

dear noya,
hey! how are you today? i watched your game earlier today, you did amazing! i always knew you'd be the best libero. you did such a good job with receiving and that set you did, i still don't know how you did it but it was amazing! i love watching your games they make me so happy, probably because they remind me of you. do you remember that day you tried to teach me how to play volleyball? it was so fun and i miss those times. you should come visit me soon.

- love, (y/n) (l/n).

the (hair color)-haired girl sighed and stared at the plain white walls she's confined by. she knows he's busy but she misses him lots, he hasn't visited her or even called or texted. her mom watched her with sad eyes as she wrote the letter, with a sigh she hugged her daughter and walked out the door. (y/n) looked at the sheets on her bed with a smile as she remembered the first time nishinoya helped her with volleyball.

~ flashback no one's pov, february 25th, 2014 ~

waiting for her friend, (y/n) stood at the gym doors with a smile as nishinoya ran up towards her. "h-hey, um, i was wondering if you could teach me how to play volleyball.." the girl asked her bestfriend as she fidgeted with her fingers and blushed. "of course i'll help you (n/n)!" nishinoya exclaimed. this caused the girls eyes to light up.

now dragging the poor girl, nishinoya ran towards the closest volleyball net. "ok (n/n) let's start with receives." the boy spoke first while the girl nodded, "ok, you got it!" she shouted as she got ready for receives "...um noya how do i stand for a receive?" she asked embarrassed.

the boy just laughed while shaking his head, "here let me help you." he stood behind the blushing girl ( well, they were both blushing ) while putting her arms the way they were supposed to be, basically in the position to receive while looking over her shoulder.

"ok, just stay like that and i'll try to serve the ball gently." he said after making sure she was standing right, the (hair color)-headed girl just nodded with a determined look in her (eye color) eyes.

"ready when you are, noya.„

- - - - - -
eeeeeee, i hope this was good lol idk. but, um, you can kinda guess where she's at but if not then i'll probably include it in the next chapter! i might do a noya pov chapter too so look forward to that :)