about sidonia

Hello my name is sidonia olaf, see you may wonder "why such a last name". Well that's the thing my last name is Olaf unfortunately only because that's the name of my father. Yes you guessed it my father is count Olaf, and let me tell you my life is not normal for any other type of child no.

I didn't always live with him, no I used to live with my mother she was a kind and beautiful woman but unfortunately she died in a fire that destroyed my entire home. Not long after only a few days a actor named count Olaf came to mr.poe my temporary Care taker talking about how I'm his real daughter, but I didn't care because I hate actors.

But unfortunately mr.poe let this Total stranger take me. That's when my life turned upside down in the most horrid way you can imagine, I had to do chores that was to hard even for a maid who's been working as a maid for years mainly because that place was horrid and I've cleaned that house every single day since I was six and now I'm twelve years old, that's right I've been living there for six years terrible yes worst years of my life now let me tell you about me.

I'm twelve years old and my birthday is four days after Christmas.
I have long brown hair with a pastel pink streak and I know it's wired but it's natural and my hair goes to the bottom of my back.
I have dark brown eyes that looks light brown when the sun shines on them and came sparkle in the moons light hehe lil weird but true.
I have fair light ish brown skin that's uncommonly smooth.

I usually wear pastel pink and blue, but usually as overalls skirt and a shirt that can sometimes be mistaken for a sweater that is long so it goes over my hands that always has half finger gloves and I love wolves.

And we'll oh yeah also my life is going to turn upside down again but this time it's gonna be great why you ask, well that's because I have been able to have the baudelaire's in my life especially klaus baudelaire and everything just worked out with him well cause..........he's my soulmate, yeah I know it's weird but we have marks that shows what our soulmates love to do the most but it has they're first letter of their first name along with the last name but when they pair up they're markings it spells out their full name my soulmate marks is a book with K.B on the inside but I already know my sign it's a microphone with S.A I hope I meet him soon but I hope for most is that they accept me as their soulmate cause if they don't then my mark will be a shatered microphone but if they reaccept me then it'll be fixed but not only that but also have a few music notes.

but that's for the next chapter which I will make tomorrow night my loves.