15: Found Her?

Ryder

(First time doing a POV of someone else except for Chase and Skye... hehe)

An hour ago...

I was in the lookout looking at the town from telescope.... While Katie, Rubble, Marshall, Rocky, Everest and Zuma were down talking and all.

And Chase in his pumphouse as always.. I sighed. Love has made him crazy! Every time I see him launching his drone and retracting.... Always searching. He should stop doing it too much! He is becoming really strange day by day.

From the day Skye went missing I didn't stop searching her and putting posters around the town. Chase also helps me put on posters sometimes.

I can't believe that Skye, who was my pup, went missing like a month ago and we still can't find her!

I remember the first time I found her lying on the ground looking very skinny and weak. And the moment I picked her up in the arms...

I shed a tear

My pup pack beeped. I saw that one of the posters of Skye was taken off by someone! I put trackers and small cameras on the posters in any way possible. Yes like sometimes my pup pack beeps and I see that it is taken away by wind or whatever but this time it was a girl. She had ginger red hair and was about like 17 or 18. I followed where she took the poster and she went somewhere deep in the woods. Then she reached a cabin. It was a really nice one. When she entered I saw two pups laying on the couch. One white and one blonde. When the girl entered the cabin the pups rushed towards her. The blonde was so familiar.

She was just like SKYE!!

But... a little skinnier.. and weaker with dark circles under her eye. I paused the video and captured the pic of Skye when the camera was near her. She looked exactly like Skye when I found her on street!

Then the Ginger Girl was showing the posters to the pups. The white husky who was there looked shocked and saying stuff pointing Skye. The girl took the poster because she had Skye with her!! When she showed it to Skye her faced changed and became worried. After that, the camera turned off. There was some problem with it and is showing error. Dammit!!

I had to call the pups right now!!

This is some big news!

Chase

"I found out where Skye is!" Said Ryder.

Wow! What?!?

Everyone gasps hearing that.

"What?! Where Ryder!!" Everest asked running out of patience.

"Wyder dude please tell!" So did Zuma.

"I found this video on one of the posters which I and Chase put on around the town." Said Ryder. "Just watch the video and look where it goes."

Ryder started to show us a video starting with a Ginger Red hair girl and going in a cabin in the woods...... Then there was a white pup and SKYE!!

I couldn't control my self. I was filled with shock!

"OMG Ryder that's SKYE!!" I shouted during the video.