Forget Me Not Eyes (A Liam Payne Fan Fiction)

Chapter 1

Some people believe you should never judge a book by its cover. I have to agree with that statement but some people really believe that looks are important. I love looking in my yearbook and looking at cute guys, but most have cookie-cutter looks. They all have the perfect nose, perfect shape mouth, perfect and a little sloppy hair, tall and of course skinny and muscular. Only a few guys have an extra feature that makes it hard to take your eyes off of them. It's a special feature and apparently I have them- forget me not eyes.

Well I should probably tell you a little about myself. For starters my name is Ally. I am a freshman in high school who gets to be a pretty nerd, how lucky can I be?! I recieve mostly A's and I am on a lot of clubs and I have straight blond hair, a cute nose, and like I said forget me not eyes. I get a lot of stupid questions and comments in school  like "How did you get such nice eyes?" or "Where can I get a pair of eyes like that?" or even the stupidest one yet "Can we trade eyes?"

First of all I am not trading eyes, I only trade lunch food. I got my eyes from my parents, if you don't understand the way you inherit certain body features then you should pay attention in science and health class. And if you want eyes like mine then get colored contacts (which I think are gross) or dream on.

How my eyes got that title is a story in and of itself. It all started when I was driving my bike to Harris Teeter in the dark on an empty streert when I hit into a curb and fell off my bike. Luckily there was one car on the raod who saw me, the driver got out of his car ran over to where I was lying and held out his hand. I just looked at him directly in the eyes when he asked my if I was alright. I couldn't speak his eyes had captured me in the moment and I couldn't get out. He had the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. They were big, brown, and they sort of twinkled in the moonlight. I really couldn't see much of his face, but I was already blushing when he made sure I had no broken bones. Finally I opened my mouth and said "Thanks so much, my name is Ally. He looked at me and said "No problem, and by the way your bike is totally fine." Then my mind was racing, I wanted to know everything about him, especially his name. So then I asked "What's your name?" He replied "It's a secret." I was like what!?! I said "Why are you a secret agent or a famous person?" All he did was smile at me and laughed.