Chapter 1 - The Terrorist

A/N: Hey guys this is my first fic so please be kind.

Thoughts will be in Cursive

Percy Jackson POV:

After the second giant war Percy was broken. He had watched Annabeth die right in front of him. Just when he was about to kill Gaea she had crushed her under a pile of stone. She was buried in New York City Marble cemetery. He was there laying on the ground next to her grave, sobbing "I'm sorry wise girl. I failed you. I'm so sorry" He said with tears running down his face. He placed a silver rose on her grave and continued crying.

Tony Stark POV:

Tony and the other avengers were in the conference room because fury had called them. He had said that he wanted to show us something.  "Alright folks, this is what i want you do do" Fury said as he came walking in with two other agents. 

"I want you to capture this kid. His name is Perseus Jackson, and we have reason to believe he is a terrorist." He held up a file and put it on the table so we could read it. It said:

Name: Perseus Jackson

Gender: Male

Age: 17, born 18. August 2003

Height: 6ft 1in

Looks: Raven black hair, Sea green eyes

Relatives: Mother, Sally Jackson - Father, Lost at sea, presumed dead - Stepfather, Gabe Ugliano, Missing, presumed dead - Stepfather, Paul Blofis

Wanted: Blew up four schools, numerous acts of terrorism worldwide.

We each took a turn looking at the file, and we looked at fury

"Why do you want us to get a seventeen year old kid?" Clint asked.

"As i said, we have reason to believe he is a terrorist." Fury answered with a blank expression on his face. We glanced at each other before answering

"Fine" Steve said. He didn't look happy about it, but there was nothing he could do. "We locate him, and then we capture him. Easy peachy lemon squesy" Tony said with a grin on his face.

Percy Jackson POV:
Percy laid besides Annabeths grave when he suddenly felt someone watching him. He took a quick look around and saw someone sitting in one of the trees. He could see he had a bow and arrow. Oh no, he thought. He also saw someone with red haired woman hiding in a nearby bush. Oh my gods, does a guy never get to be alone Percy thought. He looked up to the sky and closed his eyes. 

"Perseus Jackson, you need to come with us." He heard a voice say. He opened his eyes to see a guy dressed in the american flag with a red, white and blue shield. He held back laughter as he said "No, i dont think i will." The man just looked at him with a confused look.  Percy then heard a weird buzz sound. He looked up to see a bird, no a man with a red and gold suit flying above him. Suddenly he sensed something, and took his hand down to his leg to see he caught an arrow? He inspected the arrow and saw that it was a tranquilizer. What in the Hades underpants do they want?  He mumbled. "If you wont come freely, we have to use force." The flag man said. Suddenly the flying man landed next to flag man and said "Yeah what he said. i dont think any of us want to use force." Percy pulled out his pen and stood in a battle stance. The people just looked at him confused, when he uncapped Riptide. The pen grew into a 3 foot long sword. The redhead jumped out from the bush and held out a gun. She fired four shots, and Percy avoided all of them. He caught another arrow, and the guy in the trees mumbled something he couldn't hear. All of a sudden the flag man threw hes shield at Percy, but Percy just caught it and sent it back. Then the woman charged at him. She went for a high kick, but Percy ducked and grabbed the leg. He pulled the leg towards him, and she fell. He felt something tingle in the back of his neck, and felt a syringe. He turned around to see a man in a lab coat look sorry at him. Then all he hear was "Jesus, were did he get a sword?" before everything went black.

Steve Rogers POV:

When they found the kid he was at the cemetery. Steve approached him and said "Perseus Jackson, you need to come with us." He just looked up at me and said "No i dont think i will." with a grin on his face. He looked up to see tony flying above him. He mumbled something Steve couldn't hear, but it was something about Hades. Weird He thought. Clint then shot a tranquilizer at him but to Steve's supprise he caught it. He quickly inspected it and mumbled something Steve couldn't hear,  but it was something about Hades. Weird, He thought. Tony landed next to me and said "Yeah what he said. I dont think any of us want to use force." Percy took out a pen. He stood ready to fight, and we just looked confused at him. Why does he have a pen in his hands? i thought, when he uncapped it an it grew into a 3 feet long sword. Then Natasha charged at him, but he ducked, and caught that to. He also pulled her, so she fell. Clint shot another arrow, but he caught that to. Steve continued with throwing his shield at him, but he caught it and threw it back to Steve. He then gripped his neck and turned around. Steve saw that Bruce had injected him with a tranquilizer. Tony said "Jesus where did he get a sword?" Before he passed out.

A/N: What did you think?  Please leave comments. As i said this is my first fanfic ever. I will try to update on a regular basis, but i hace school.  

:)