The Sleepover Begins

Jake would walk down the street. In the night the only thing that would give light were the street lights that were placed periodically throughout the street. At one point he hit a road that didn't have any streetlights. This was Drew's Street. The first few houses looked normal, but as you went farther down the street, the houses would get bigger and creepier. He could hear somebody playing the Piano from within one of the houses, along with singing. He could recognize that voice from anywhere, it was Hailey... He walked a bit faster and eventually got to Drew's House.

Jake knocked on the door. The door was soon answered by Drew. "Don't Worry, my parents went on a business trip. They won't be back for 3 weeks." Drew told Jake. Jake Smiled and walked into the house. He set his stuff down by the side of the couch. Drew would just stare at Jake from a distance as he thought about him.

About 10 minutes later, Liam and Henry showed up at the same time. They teased Drew about him and Jake being in the house alone. "I see you got to spend some time with your boyfriend." Liam would say in what was supposed to be a joking manner, but it sounded meaningful.

Drew would intervene, "How about we watch a horror movie?" Drew's House was already creepy from how big and old fashioned it looks, but it also had a lot of modern technology