Chapter 11

I stood on the Golden Gate Bridge railing looking down at the water when I heard someone running up to me. I couldn't believe it was Steve.

"Please," he said as he came to a stop, "please, don't do this."

I looked at him, "why?"

"You've touched so many lives. You really think leaving like this is the answer to solve your problems?"

"Steve, there's nothing left for me here. I fell in love with you and you pushed me away "

He yelled out, "I made a mistake. Lily Rose Walker. I made a mistake," he took a step closer to me.

I turned around then looked at him with tears in my eyes, "Steve, you treated me like I was a freak. I thought you of all people would be different. I wanted to start over with you, but you called me a monster."

Steve walked up to me, "if you jump, then I'm jumping too. I made a mistake, and if you'd let me," he climbed up to me, "I'd like to spend the rest of my life making that up to you. I'm, so sorry I hurt you like I did."

I looked at him, "how do I know you won't hurt me like before."

He stood up then took my hand, "you don't, but isn't that worth finding out," Steve stopped me from looking down, "don't leave me here alone." Steve whipped my tears away then got down and helped me off the railing, "Steve?"

He placed his hand on my face then leaned down and rested his forehead on mine, "lily Im so sorry." I smiled up at him, "Steve?" he said, "yes?" I smiled again, "shut up and kiss me."
He smiled then closed the gap.

--- LATER/HOTEL ---
"Steve?" Lily turned on the water to the shower then walked out of the bathroom in her towel. Lily found Steve drawing. "Steve?" Steve looked up to see Lily, "I." Lily smiled, "I was wondering if you'd join me." Steve set his drawing book down then followed Lily into the bathroom.

---

Steve just finished getting his pants on when he heard a knock at the door. This knock also got Lily's attention so she walked out of the bathroom and hollered out, "who is it?" There was a moment of silence then a voice spoke, "lily, its me."