Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I clench my teeth and closed my eyes, trying to control of growing anger inside me, and a sigh of disbelief at what I should wear after this. I grab both shoulders of these two and look at their face with a gentle smile. After that, I gently push them away to their rightful sides.

"What's your shoe size? I'll buy you a new pair" P'It said arrogantly

"37" Spoil said

"NO NEED" Padlom said angrily. Then I saw Neo walk towards attempting to help Padlom. I waved him a hand that he shouldn't do it. After that Padlom push P'Id again and went out. ' I should be the one walking out'

"I can lend you some clothes" P'Id said as I look at him, wondering if I could punch this face in front of me. But then again, I shouldn't act that way, that would be too childish...And I don't want to punch this guy just because he accidentally spilled coffee in my shirt.

"No, it's fine, I have other spare clothes anyway" 'I just hope that I have one on my locker'

"Nam, let me take you to the nurse office, you might have burned in your back" Spoil said. 

"That would be great...thank you" I said agreeing to Spoil's offer.

I went to my locker hoping that there will be some spare clothes. Luckily there's a white t-shirt that I left the other day. I took it and walk to P'Id who is looking at me hesitating to ask again to lend his clothes. So, I stop and pat his shoulders.

"I am really fine... next time don't do things that will provoke to Padlom" I said giving him a smile. I left the clubroom and went to the nurse's office, the nurse was not there, So Spoil was the one treating me.

'I just hope the stain will wash away immediately...'sigh'...'tsk' It really sting I thought while Spoil applied the ointment in back

Ҋ

Spoil left after treating me, since she was meeting someone. I was left alone in the infirmary. After changing my clothes, I started to walk back to the club. While climbing the stairs I saw Padlom talking to someone, I resume walking since I didn't have the business about it. Then I saw P'Play gotten out from the club room and went to Padlom. I wonder what tactics he's going to use to make padlom like him.

My phone rang loudly making me flinch a little. I look at the callers I.D only to see Brother Nick. I immediately answer.

"Hyung?" I ask him, not knowing that I use the big brother word in Korean.

"Nam, are you busy?" he asked.

"No, why?

"I need you to come home early this coming afternoon to take care of the shop. I have to go out for a while, it's really important. Is it okay for you?"

"Fine, just bring me some ice cream when you comeback"

"Sure, I'll end the call now Bye"

"Bye" As soon as the call ended the bell rang. I open the clubroom door and went in. I saw the guys preparing to leave. Spoil was there too, pouting like a kid. Well, someone is not in a good mood today. I took my bag beside her as she stood up with his pouting face. The two of us went out together and return to our designated rooms for another class.