Chapter 3 Being with Matt

Chapter 3- Being with Matt

To be honest, being with Matt is better than anything this world could offer me. I could feel Matt checking me out and watching me look at the school. I wasn't listening to what he was saying; instead I was listening to his voice. Just by talking and holding me, he managed to put me to sleep. I would only sleep when I was bored or tired. But Matt can put me to sleep by talking, holding and giving me massages. Foot massages, back massages, neck messages, and ear messages. And they all put me to sleep... It makes me quite sleepy very quickly because it feels really nice. I loved him more than the world could comprehend. My love for Matt, I don't think that anyone could find their soul mate after one crappy relationship and the few years that pass, you finally realise that they're the one for you and immediately you do anything to keep them in your life. This is how I am with Matt. He is my one and only soul mate and I'm just glad that I have him in my life, but I don't know for how long though and that part is scary. I guess that the scariest part of losing the one you love is hard. Think of the one thing that scares you. For me it would be losing Matt and nothing else. Friends, you can always be-friend more, but love doesn't leave in a second if it goes deep. When people see Matt and me together, they always say how cute we are together or they can see us lasting for a long time, like forever cause of our love for one another or the connection that we seem to have. The funny thing is: I know that Matt and I are kind of meant to be. I can feel it in my bones and for some reason whenever I see Matt, my heart beat increase because he's now my life. Matt and his family took me in when my parents died and when Matt moved to Evergail High/Academy, I had my heart set on being there with him no matter how long it took. So Matt, he's the only family I have left, same with his family. I owe all of them my life and I'm pretty protective of what or who is mine. I take care of them and love them until they are not in my life anymore and by this I mean dead. Ugh, tomorrow is Monday and that means that I start at this school for the first time. I wonder what Matt is gonna wanna do for tonight. Sometimes, I wonder what goes through his mind. When I asked what is he thinking of, he will always say, "You. How beautiful you are and that I'm the luckiest guy in the world to have you. And the fact that you're mine. That's what I think about. Nothing can stop me from thinking about you, ever." I was pulled back to reality with a kiss on the neck and I looked towards the guilty culprit. He was looking at me with a cheeky smile that was adorable. Adorable enough to melt my heart with one look.
We walked back to back our room and as soon as the door closed, he was on me. He pinned me against the door and lifted me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. I kissed him and fucked his mouth with my own. I could feel his dick against my sex and he thrusted into me. I moaned and he groaned. 
"You feel so fucking amazing. I want to be in you so badly," Matt said into my neck. He pulled away from the door and gently placed me on his bed, climbing on top of me and resting in between my legs. My hands went down to his butt and I pulled him against me. I felt him hard and he drove into me, harder and I moaned.  
"I love you," I moaned. 
"I love you more," Matt whispered. The way he drove into me was what I wanted, except for the clothes. I wanted to pull his clothes off and let him do the same to me. I wanted him and me thursted in time with his hips. He was so hard and I liked it since I was the one who made him like this. I moaned and he groaned once again. It felt so good and amazing. He was irresistible and desirably sexy to me. I could feel him go faster, so I grabbed his hips and made them slow to a pace that would keep the pleasure there for a while longer. I made him go slower so that it would last longer and since he was so hard against my sex, I thrusted upwards and even though we were wearing clothes, I could feel his dick slip in a little and I didn't mind. Nor did he mind either. As he was thrusting into me, I could feel myself tense up against his dick and I felt him tense up as well. We came at the same time but he wanted to go again so we did. He went harder against me and into me, since again I could feel his dick drive into me. He threw his head up in pleasure and his expression was full of pleasure and lust just for me. I wrapped my legs around his waist; let my hands slip to his butt to thrust in time with his hips. The way his hips moved against me, made me grit my lip in pleasure. I could feel him lowering and my head snapped up to see his head going south. He was close enough for me to tense up and when he looked up at me, he smiled and I smiled back. He looked so turned on and he moved back into me. He was still hard and I was wet but just for him. He made me wet and I made him cum. He moved off me and pulled me into his arms. We lay there in each other's arms, not exactly spent but sated enough. We had just dry fucked each other and we weren't interrupted. I wanted to go again and so did he. I had a uniform and the good thing, it was all black. The top was a button-up top with silver and gold trimming the edges of the collar and the skirt was short but had silver lace around the bottom. It was a sexy uniform and I liked it and so did Matt.

DREAM... 

Matt and I were sitting in our room after school on my bed, kissing and one hand travelled up my skirt and the other one had unzipped my skirt. He unhooked the button and he slid the skirt off my body and then he moved to my shirt. He unbutton the top 2 buttons, stuck his hand in and caressed my breasts and nipples. I unbuttoned the rest of my shirt and he put his arms around me to unhook my bra and he watched it fall off. He watched my breasts fall without the support and he started to rub my sex as I undid his belt, unzipped his pants and unbuttoned his top. He had to stop so I could get his top off, then he resumed rubbing me erotically, he noticed that my sex was wet from his attention and he licked his lips. He pulled my panties off and in turn I pulled his pants off. I felt his dick caress me seductively and I gently teased him with the feel of me, wet and waiting. I felt his finger inside me and he moved his finger around then replaced his finger with his mouth and tongue and then he moved towards my nipples. I stopped him by gently touching his dick and kissing his neck. He gently rolled so I was beneath him and he pulled me onto him. He moved back only to drive gently into me again. He did this repeatedly and it drove me to the edge and over. He pulled out a condom, put it on and re-inserted himself back into me. I could feel him tense up at the same time as I was tensing up. I felt him shudder with pleasure as I shook with ecstasy. He pulled out of me gently and eased his tongue inside me to wiggle it around and then he was back inside me. I moaned as my hands slipped in between us to touch his dick and I gently grabbed him. He moaned and buried his face in my neck. I gently scratched his back and side...

I woke up, panting only to see Matt beside me, still asleep. We were in his bed still and somehow I was in my PHS. I checked the time: 5:50 in the morning. We had to get up at 6. I decided to get out of bed only to be stopped by Matt. He woke up and gave me a sleepy smile. 
"Where do you think you're going?" he asked. 
"To take a shower," I replied. He groaned and pulled me back down.  
"No, you're not. It's warm with you in the bed. Don't leave," he said in his child voice. I caved. He sniffed me and smiled. "Somebody had a naughty dream. Was I in it?" he asked. 
"Yes you were and I liked the dream. I'll tell you after my shower when I don't smell like sweat and a hint of sex," I told him. 
"I like it when you have a hint of sex on you. It tells me that you were dreaming about me and that whatever we were doing in the dream, you liked it...," he inhaled and stretched so his muscles rippled and his biceps tensed "A lot. You promise to tell me after your shower when you're wet and naked?" he asked. I should mention that Matt slept topless and with only his under wear on. Kinky... 
"Yes," I replied.  
"Ooh," he said. I got up and he gently tapped my butt as I walked to the bathroom. I closed the door and turned the shower on. The door was black so if he walked in, all he would see is the steam rippling around the top. I heard him walk in and I could see him standing at the sink, looking towards the shower every so often. He looked tempted to walk over to the shower and hop in with me. I had finished what I had to and turned the shower off. I had my clothes as well. But my clothes were on the other side of the room so I wrapped my towel around me and hopped out. Matt looked at me in the mirror above the sink and then he turned around. He walked towards me, wrapped his arms around my waist and played with my nipples through my towel. He blew gently on my neck where the water was the strongest and the wettest. He licked the water off my neck and gently nipped at where my shoulder met my neck. I shivered and his grip on me tightened. 
"You don't want to let me go, do you?" I asked. 
"Never. I never want to let you go. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me. The best thing in my life," Matt replied and I smiled. I waited for him to walk away when I remembered that I had to tell him my dream. I had my phone so I put it in message form. His phone went off and he read it. He looked at me from the screen and his smile spoke volumes. 
"It took on from what we did last night," I explained and his smile seemed to get brighter. I touched his cheek and walked him towards the door. I pushed him out and went over to my clothes. I put on my under wear and panties and then the uniform I put on. I walked out and saw Matt wearing all black and I stood there, admiring the one guy who made me worth it. He turned around and his eyes looked like they were about to pop out.
"You look desirably sexy in the uniform," he said and then cleared his throat. I smiled and did a little turn for him.  
"So it's ok?" I asked. He walked over to me and pinned me to the bathroom door. 
"Baby, you look sexy and the uniform, I want to it take off and ravage you on the bed closest to here, which would be your bed," Matt said, his voice going husky with desire. I giggled.  
"Are you ready?" I asked. 
"Ready for you? Any day, my beautiful girl," he replied. I laughed and shook my head at him. He couldn't help it. He was mine and he was adorable. 
"No, I mean for school and classes," I said in between laughs.  
"Oh," He said and he looked down. He looked excited earlier but not anymore. 
"You better be ready for me after school," I said and he nodded. His excitement not only showing on his face, but elsewhere.