Chapter 12 My First Time!

Chapter 12- My First Time!

Holy shit! - was my first thought when Jess took my top off and in turn I took hers off. But that was my last rational thought. The only thoughts that were going through my mind were, "You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen," I want you so badly," "I want to feel you cum and squeeze my dick when you do," etc. I was feeling dizzy with desire and passion. When I first saw Jess, laying there in my bed with her underwear on, I wanted to rip them straight off. But she surprised me when she leaned up and whispered "Unhook me," I went for it. I was ready and she was too. One look at her and I could tell that she wanted it. She surprised me even more when I reached for a condom but she shook her head and reminded me that she was on the pill. I felt like an idiot but when I gently eased into her for the first time and... Holy Fuck! She felt amazing when I fingered her for the first time, but easing my dick into her? Nah, nothing beats this feeling. She felt like... Mine. I was going to make her cum and I knew that if I kept going on at this pace, I was going to cum into her. I leaned down and kissed her neck. 

"Come on, baby. Cum for me," I whispered in her ear. I felt her pussy tense up as well as her legs and she was close. When I felt her pussy clench around my dick, I couldn't hold it anymore, so I came. I rubbed out the rest of it as I kept thrusting into her, making sure that I was all rubbed out. Nope, I wanted to go again but I wanted to let her have a breather. I was still semi-hard and I was still inside her, I was pretty sure that she could feel it. 

"How did that feel?" I asked to make sure I didn't hurt her. 

"Magical," she replied with dreamy eyes.  

"I wanna go again but..." she cut me and she moved her hips into me so my dick went inside her further. I took it further and she gave me orders to make the second time last longer. When she clenched around me again for the second time, I came again. She felt so amazing! Better than my imagination or dreams for that matter. When I gently pulled out of her, I whined from losing her inner body warmth. I could still feel her around my dick.  

"Baby?" I asked.  

"Hmm?" she asked, stretching her body a little. 

"Are you okay?" I asked again. She rolled over to look at me and I did the same so we were facing each other. 

"I'm more than okay. I'm wonderful but a little sore," she replied and I smiled. 

"Okay. Wow, that was amazing," I said and moved she sighed happily. 

"Now I know what the fuss is all about. The way it feels when the one you love is the one giving you ultimate pleasure. Hmm, a dream worth dreaming, except this was 10x better than any dream," she said and I nodded in agreement. We were still under the covers but I felt that Jess was too far away from me. I pulled her closer and she rested her head against my shoulder. I could feel her naked skin against mine and I wanted nothing more that the moment right now. I felt her lift head suddenly and she looked down at me.  

"You want to go again, don't you?" she asked.  

"Yes but you're sore and I don't want to hurt you," I said, trailing my fingers up and down her spine. She smiled down at me and shook her head. 

"Tomorrow, I'll be sore and I've just ditched my lessons to be with you. I want more of you but only if you're willing to give me more," she said, looking down at the sheet below us. I gently pushed her down so she was lying on her back and then I rolled over and hopped up. I knelt near her legs and opened her legs and settled in between them. I crawled forward so I rested more fully against her pussy that felt so god-damn-fucking-amazing. I leaned down and started kissing her chest then went lower. I was going down south and she was letting me. I wanted to give her more pleasure and I wanted her to feel my love for her and only her. I looked at her and she was looking at the ceiling so I lowered my head. I had my head in between her legs and this I've dreamed of. I had my mouth around her pussy and I used my tongue to tease her insides. She was moaning and groaning, not to mention clenching the bed sheets tightly. I could feel her tense and when I sucked on her pussy as she came into my mouth. Mmm, she tasted delicious. I positioned my dick to the front of her entrance and again I gently eased into her. This would be the second time I've stuck my dick in her and I'm saying that I will only be sticking my dick into one girl and she is lying down, beneath me right now. I'd say three but the second time we did it again, I was still inside her and semi-hard and she got me hard again in one full second. Jess is a little seductive temptress and she's mine, so the only person she'd be seducing and tempting is me. To me, she is a rare being, an ultimate but ultra rare being. She was the last and there is no way that I'm ever giving her back to the market... I'm using a figure of speech here. I wonder if every guy wants that one girl who does insane things to: his mind, body, heart, soul and sex drive. All those, my mind, heart, sex drive, soul and body all equal Jess. Mind: Jess is in there. Heart: Jess owns that and makes it beat faster. Body: Jess weakens it. Sex drive: Jess makes it go wild. Soul: Jess takes care of that. There are other ways I can explain this little equation, I think. Umm, here it goes, but keep in mind that this is just a guess of another way that I could put it: 1) mind goes into over drive, 2) my sex drive goes past over drive and won't settle down until I found some way to tone it down (it's pretty hard really), 3) my heart won't slow down when I'm near her, 4) she's my soul mate and that I know for a fact and 5) my body wants nothing more than to have her pressed against me.  

"Matt, what do I do to your heart, mind, body, soul and sex drive?" she asked and I was just thinking about that.  

"My mind: I can't go a whole day without thinking about you and you're the only one who is on my mind. My sex drive: I can't put him down until I have my fun with you and I don't like it when we stop because of well anything really. My heart: It beats for you and it increases when I see you because to me you're the most beautiful girl on this planet and I'm scared to lose you. My soul: well I found my other half and the other half is you. And my body: Well the things you do it are what I like, my body is yours and you may do what you like to it." I said honestly. 

"Besides hurt your body because I want to take care of you for a long as possible," Jess said and I kissed her forehead. I looked at the time and sure enough school was over. We didn't have to go tomorrow so yay! 2 days off school, well 3 in a row.