Chapter 2 My Love for You is Unconditional

Chapter 2- My Love for You is Unconditional

Making out with the girl you love and doing sexual things with her is the best thing ever... Well I can't speak for other guys but for me, it was the best. Jess is the only girl for me and she has ruined me for other girls. I've never been like this with the other girls I've had in my life. I looked at her as I drove into her. I didn't pick up speed or slow down. I kept at the rate I was going. I wanted to feel her cum because of me. I did once and she made me cum 6 times, but that was only because she knew how much I loved her and she could turn me on with a kiss or a touch. I wanted to pleasure her since she pleasured me all the time. I wanted a chance to return the favour. I fingered her and she moaned and closed her eyes. I loved seeing her like that and it turned me on so badly, I wanted nothing more than to feel her clench around my dick when she came because of me. But since we were told to wait another 5 months before we have sex, we could only play like this. I stood up suddenly and she wrapped her legs around my waist and that turned me on more. I walked over to my bed and laid her down before I covered her with my body. I drove into her more and I moaned. It's not like I could help it, she made me horny and I wanted to fuck her like I knew she wanted to fuck me. Not that I minded. In life we both wanted the same thing: each other. My love for her is unconditional. She means too much to me for me to let her walk out of my life. I will never let her go. There are a bunch of things that I love about Jess and the fact that she was mine was the best reason I have.  
"Jess, I want you so bad it hurts to be away from you," I said, pulling her closer. 
"Matt, you're the only guy I want and I want you inside me right now," Jess said. I groaned and rolled over. I had her pinned beneath me and me thrusted into her, the only boundary, her clothing. I watched her moan and her eyes close from pleasure. I leaned down and fucked her mouth with my own. I used my tongue to tease the inside of hers. I could feel her tongue do the same with my mouth and she pulled me closer and wrapped her legs around my waist.  
"You're so beautiful. The most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life and the most beautiful girl are mine," I said as I watched her cheeks redden. I touched her cheek and kissed her again while I thrusted into her. I was so turned on by her moans, I didn't realise when she rolled over and had me pinned beneath her. 
"Ooh. Baby, you know that I like it when you get dominant with me and when you're on top," I said and she smiled.  
"Exactly. I love getting you like this because you can't control yourself," she said and gently bit my neck. I moaned. 
"I want to be inside you so bad, it's hard to restraint taking your pants and top off," I said as she wriggled her hips in that way that made my dick throb.
"You know that you could, but we were told to wait until later. I want you to take my clothes off because that gives me a reason to take yours off, as well," she said and I shrugged. 
"You know that I have no problem with you doing that. In fact, I crave it intensely, but only if it's from you and you only," I stated. She thrusted forward a little and she hit the spot on me.  
"Oh baby. Do that again," I begged as I fought the urge to thrust into her harder and make her moan with intense pleasure. We both wanted sex but the restraint I was showing wasn't going to last any longer since this girl has driven me crazy since I was 14. I felt her thrust again and again but then I couldn't fight it anymore, so I drove into her harder and made her moan and throw her head back in ecstasy. So she was also showing restraint, well she was handling it better than I was anyway. I couldn't hold it anymore but she was and I was in awe of that.
Guys are the ones that are supposed to show the most restraint when it comes to things like this in life. In reality, it may seem hard, like I am now but then again I couldn't imagine anything better than being hard as stone with the most beautiful girl in the world who is not only mine but in the same room as me and the same bed but she wouldn't be for long. She has to get settled in first at the school and its Saturday. Tomorrow, I'll show her around and then we can come back to this room that is considered ours and maybe have a little bit of fun... By fun, I mean sexual fun and its only fun when it's with someone you love dearly. Theirs is nothing that I like more than being with the most beautiful girl I could ever have in my life.