CHAPTER 23

[coles pov]

Nailea ended up sleeping. I stay there with her and mattia. The boys and there parent left because they had work. I couldn't believe that nailea and mattia were in the hospital. I feel full off guilt..I couldn't lose them. Hours past the doctor came to check up on them. It's was 3:29 am I stayed up. I couldn't sleep the fact the person I loved since the beginning is in a hospital bed. Yes, I'd admit I do love nailea...I like her. Since we broke up I still haven't lost feelings. She's my best friend. I'll alway love her. I tried not cry when I was looking at the only pictures. The doctor comes in every 2 hours or 30 minutes.

Doc- well hello there.
Cole- hey
Doc- you love her don't you.
Cole- what? Why?
Doc- you stayed the way you look at her.
Cole- ...
Doc- well the tests are good. She will be able to leave tomorrow morning.
Cole- thanks, but what about mattia.
Doc- he hasn't woken up. He's breathing. Just the were he got stabbed he got hit there. He also broke his arm. He was the drive and the car was going his way and he got hurt the most.
Cole- he's in a coma?
Doc- yes, we still have to watch out.
Cole- I understand.
Doc- everything will be fine. I promise.
Cole- I hope so. Thank you Mrs. Castro
Mrs. Castro- No problem. Seems like nailea woke up. I'll tell you something. Tell her how you feel.
Cole- I will thanks

The doctor left and I went up to nailea. Mrs. Castro is right I should tell her how I feel.

(Back to naileaa POV)

I woke up to people talking. It was cole and Mrs. Castro. I looked over to mattia and he still hasn't woken up.

Nailea- hey
Cole- Hey, how are you feeling?
Nailea- Better then yesterday
Cole- that's good. They release you today.
Nailea- oh
Cole- yeah.
Nailea- he is in a coma isn't he.
Cole- yeah
Nailea- it's my fault
Cole- what? No don't blame yourself
Nailea- it's true. If it weren't for me wanted to take my mind off of things this wouldn't of happened...
Cole-stop. It's not your fault
Nailea-...

I was crying. I felt guilty. Cole gave me a hug and I scooted over so he can lay down. I knew he didn't sleep because of eyes.

Nailea- come here
Cole- no
Nailea- please you haven't slept
Cole- I'll sleep on the couch
Nailea- it's not comfortable come here
Cole- fine

His head was on my chest and I played with his hair. We both eventually went to sleep.

8:40 I woke up. So did cole. The doctor came in and did the last test so I could be released. I looked over at mattia. Still no sign of him awake. The doctor came and took me out of the bed and put me in a wheel chair. I wasn't ready to leave but it was time. We got out of the hospital and everyone was there. Kairi, Ale, My parent. Maiya. Jackie, Juliet, Penelope. They all greeted me. I couldn't really walk so I had to us crutches around the house. We got home and cole helped me around.

Nai- thank you bubs
Cole- no problem. Can I tell you something
Nai- yes
Cole- I sorry for everything I did. I really love you nailea. I know you might hate me but I'll still be there for you till the end. Your my best friend. We had our ups and downs but Nailea cosentino will you be my girlfriend?

I was crying I couldn't believe what he said.

Nai- yes.

He hugged me and pecked my lips. I was so happy. We both chilled and stuff. Night came back again and we both went to sleep.

3months later

5months later

9months later

1year later.....

It's been 1 year since me and cole have been together. I went to check up on mattia everyday but nothin. I woke up to cole next to me. Took a shower and changed into some jeans a hoodie and my vans. I made breakfast for cole and left a note. I headed to the hospital and went to mattias room. I stay there for a little and talk to him.

Nai- hey mattia. I know you might not here me but we miss you. It's been 1 year already.
Um.. Ale and Penelope are together they have a kid. Ima turn 17 in 1 week. It's almost a year since the crash. November 11.. i hope you come back before that time....bye

I left and went home. I got a call from cole and he told me that the boys are coming over. Me and the girls don't really tAlk as much anymore. I am kinda close to Penelope since I take care of her kid. Yes ale and her had a kid named Veronica . I got home and saw the cars there.

Kairi- ayy sus
Nai- hey kai
Roni- auntie lea

She calls me lea since she can't say nailea..

Nai- hey my love.
Penelope- Oh my god hey
Nai- Hey mom
Penelope- I told you not to call me that
Nai- you already had a kid so

Cole- hey baby
Nai- hey my love.

I pecked his lips and garb roni and took her to the couch.

Ale- can you take care of her?
Nai- yep:)
Ale- no boys around her
Roni- oh my gosh leAve daddy.
Nai- yeah leave.
Penelope- your gonna stay with auntie lea okay?
Roni- okay, bye mommy bye daddy !
P&ale- bye baby

Kairi- did you go see mattia?
Nai- yeah
Roni- who dat?
Cole- he's your uncle...he got in a car crash with your aunt and is in a coma.
Roni- will I see him soon?
Nai- yes you will.
Kairi- we hope soon.
Roni- ima go pway wit my toys
Kairi- I'll take you.
Nai-:)

Kairi went and took veroinca to the play room. Me and cole were talking till I got a call from the hospital.

Nai- hello?
Doc- is this nailea?
Nai- this is her speaking
Doc- may you come to the hospital
Nai- I'll be on my way

I told cole and kairi I am going to the hospital they came along so did roni. We got there and headed to mattias room. We got there and mattia was.....

TBC
cliffhanger 😏