CHATPER THIRTEEN

[so I said there was gonna be a coles pov and I forgot to do that to here it is]

COLES POV-

Nailea and Jackie dropped me off to my house. I got there and my friends called me go buy to stuff at the 7 ELEVEN I decided to go. I bought some chips and that was all. We left and that when everything went black. All i heard we're screaming. I woke up in a room with only a light.

( random person R)

R- well hello there cole
Cole- who are you? Leave me alone..
R- oh, ahah I won't hurt you....
Cole- why am I here?
R- you aren't the only one that's here.
Cole- just please, what do you want??
R- well, remember when you where 15 1 year ago, you left the gang we had.
Cole- oh no
R- well you can't leave... so now you have to do the task.
Cole- fine what is the task?
R- 1. Kill the richest person in Jersey
Cole- okay
R- now ima leave you here and play with you, till your little girlfriend gets here.

After those words they started to beat me up like a toy. I had blood all over myself.

I was worried that nailea or the police wouldn't find me.

Couple of weeks passed. I lost the trust that they where gonna find me till this day.. one night I heard someone come in. It was nailea. When I saw here I was happy. I knew she wouldn't let me down. She go a knife and cut everyone's rope, she took everyone out and I asked...

cole- are the police coming?
Nai- yes

They took the kids to the hospital except me. Nailea was gonna clean me. After that I went home and went to sleep.

BACK TO NAIS POV:)

TODAY is the last day of the week off:) kinda sad so I decided to make the best of it. I invited all of kairis friends and cole and Jackie. I decided to take them to eat and to the fair.
I texted the gc. Also come left and now I'll see him again lol

                               Rats🐀 🥵✨🥰
[Nai]
Ayy, I wanted to ask if you guys want to go eat and go to the fair?. It's up to you guys. Since it the last day of having fun so I decided to do that:).

[Dino]
For sure. Time?

[nai]
3:30?

[kai]
I AM COMING AND YA

[cole]
I am coming too.

[jackie]
Same let me go get ready

[ale]
I'll come.

[Nai]
K see y'all there bye!

I got ready. I put on some mascara and brushed my teeth.  You changed into

  You changed into