Day-5 - B

Future

Its a lazy Saturday morning miko is woken up by the smell of breakfast being cooked in the kitchen, once she there fully dressed miko is greeted by a happy little girl enjoying her pancakes. "Morning mommy" the five year old greeted happily, "Morning, vida" miko greeted back with a hug and a flurry of kisses. She then walks over to five who has just finished cooking, greeting him with a kiss "Morning five" miko said "happy anniversary" she whispers. Five smile softens then greets "happy anniversary" before kissing miko back, then the whole family soon sat down for breakfast. After they ate breakfast they soon went out to drop vida off at nicas place to play with one of her cousin's, giving five and miko some much-needed alone time.

Once they were home, miko asked five to wait by the sofa with his eyes closed. So miko could go get her anniversary gift, miko then walks back to the living room. Hands behind her back to see five still seated with his eyes closed, when miko places the gift in his hands. Five opens his to see a remastered version of his favourite game, smashasours battle royal.  Soon the memories involved with this particular game come flooding back, "miko this, this is" five said at a lost for word's. "Yup, as if i forget the game we played on that day" miko said satisfied with her husband reaction.

(A few years ago)

"Defeated by high five" the smashaspurs game announces as five and miko sat on the couch mikos face was in complete shock her mouth a gasped, "i won?" Five almost in disbelief  turning to miko doubting if any of this was real " miko did i actually wo-" only to be cut off by a kiss on the lips from miko. "Looks like you did" miko said she continued "so, Mr big shot what shall we do for you're first win" she asked, "will you merry me" five said swimmingly out of nowhere a sudden burst of confidence but once realized it was already too late, before five could apologize miko answered with a kiss on the lips more passionate this time later breaking from the kiss miko smiled softly "I thought, you'd never asked" miko said still smiling. Five then placed a hand on mikos cheek as she leaned into his touch, the two now engaged tech's smiling.

After some serious gaming when into the day, fives alarm goes off halting their play. "Looks like it's time to pick up vida" five said putting down the controller, with miko walking over to the consul to shut off the game. They soon make their way over to nicas place where they picked up vida who was now fast asleep, after arriving at the apartment miko and five carried vida to bed where they tucked her with miko kissing her goodnight. Once out of the bed room miko and five decided to watch a movie before turning in for the evening, five now seated on the couch with miko resting her head on fives chest while five places an arm over her shoulders. "Happy anniversary" miko said softly "Happy anniversary, miko" five said giving miko a kiss on the cheek as they sat back and enjoyed the rest of the evening.

The end.